I'm speaking...Harris DNC speech

If she did well with her fans my ex mother in law who I love would have been ringing my phone and hitting my email to death... she is a democrat and hates Trump... and she has been pretty quiet tonight... I'll call her tomorrow and give her some razzing... lol

Last edited:
I am going to make a comment about Kamala Harris speech tonight. It is a comment and it is my personal opinion, as such, I will not be debating this with anyone. Take it for whatever you want to take it as. I am not going to defend my opinion or attack those that attack my opinion.

Having said that, Kamala impressed me tonight. I did not expect her to be this strong, this keyed on the right subjects and this good at delivering her message.

I now have doubled my confidence in her being the president that should win. Before, I saw her as the least worst of the two candidates. After this speech, I see her as a great nominee and someone that not only will win the election but in doing so, will make this country better.

End of story
Tremendous post. Not debating, but adding to your assessment. What you saw tonight was the true Kamala Harris that most of us in the black community have seen since she was an AG. The right created an untrue caricature of Harris and repeated it over and over. But this is the candidate that is going to beat Trump and I agree that she is going to be the President that will begin the changes this nation needs.

Last edited:
If she did well with her fans my ex mother in law who I love would have been ringing my phone and hitting my email to death... she is a democrat and hates Trump... and she has been pretty quiet... I'll call her tomorrow and give her some razzing... lol

I've caught all kinds of people, blacks fed up with the immigration thing going to vote for Trump, others walking around big blue cities like Chicago in full MAGA gear not being harassed by anyone having lots of people coming up thanking them instead. . . .

Not the blue Kamala Wave these fools are hoping for.

How could it be?

I've caught all kinds of people, blacks fed up with the immigration thing going to vote for Trump, others walking around big blue cities like Chicago in full MAGA gear not being harassed by anyone having lots of people coming up thanking them instead. . . .

How could it be?

They have the feelzs

How could it be?
I agree... we are watching a Hollywood production.... it won't work... I believe it won't work.... if it does I'm out of here....

CNN is pretty calm, I didn't flip over right after so I may have missed it. I wanted to compare their reactions to the hysteria they had after TRUMP's perfect UNITY RNC speech. They're talking to Buttegege and his husband, they doesn't seem to excited, for gays I would have expected a little more.

Last edited:
They have the feelzs

I thought feeling was Joe Biden's job,

bidenzel-vi.gif

How could it be?
Ultimately it doesn’t matter. It’s the illusion they are banking on. Just make it believable enough for the useful idiots to believe. Then you can persecute those who resist. And the people on the fence will not speak up out of fear of being persecuted too.

Hellokitty you made a great point... what happened to Beyoncé or Swift or the big concert?... did Kamala's campaign just float that out there to keep folks in their seats till she was done speaking??? that shows the phoniness of the whole campaign...

How any man with even close to an average testosterone level can stand to listen to that high pitched nagging whiny voice is beyond me.

Oh wait.

They can't.

Only Leftist cucks who still cosplay about how scary Orange Man is.

44% of the Nation are now officially vaginas, regardless of their genitalia or how they identify.

How could it be?

I listened to a lot of tiktok lives after the Obama night and black people were going off on Obama and Big Mike. Many saying they can't stand the Obama's after they did nothing for the black community. A lot of talk about TRUMP's getting at least 40-50% the black male vote, they don't believe the polls. Most are voting on the economy, border security/illegals and education. On being educated the black community for TRUMP knows their stuff on the issues.
Also most all don't view Harris as being black.

Hellokitty you made a great point... what happened to Beyoncé or Swift or the big concert?... did Kamala's campaign just float that out there to keep folks in their seats till she was done speaking??? that shows the phoniness of the whole campaign...
I know the media was hyping up "who's the special guest" and didn't mention anything after the speech about there being no SG.

Forum List

Back