He's too OLD!!!

Harris hides her age with make-up and hair dye.
Take a good look at that weird white ring around Trump's mouth. That's his true color. Old man pasty white.

He's getting too senile to apply his makeup properly any more.

trump-white-ring.jpg

Trump's makeup had been getting darker than in years past.

I think he's trying to suddenly become black.

Harris hides her age with make-up and hair dye.
I'm sorry. I can't let this go.

I think this shows just how much of a cult the Cult of Trump is.

Your post makes me wonder what you think Trump looks like. What kind of weird brain malfunction causes you to see a golden, ageless god with a Ramboesque physique.

I'm sorry. I can't let this go.

I think this shows just how much of a cult the Cult of Trump is.

Your post makes me wonder what you think Trump looks like. What kind of weird brain malfunction causes you to see a golden, ageless god with a Ramboesque physique.

You're such a moderate lol

I'm I can't let this go

A better question is why you are projecting your hallucinations onto me. I in no way shape or form came close to saying Trump looks young, is a god, or has a great physical shape.

You can not let it go cause compared to Walz, Trump looks 50 years old.

Age, Trump/Vance 118 years old
Age, Harris/Walz. 120 years old

Seriously, if this continues his age is going to become the number one reason why Harris is elected and probably by 8-10% come election day. It may well become big enough to force him out and endorse Vance. This guys really going down hill fast. It just doesn't stop at this age but continues to get worse and worse. He's dying.

Shut up moron.

Seriously, if this continues his age is going to become the number one reason why Harris is elected and probably by 8-10% come election day. It may well become big enough to force him out and endorse Vance. This guys really going down hill fast. It just doesn't stop at this age but continues to get worse and worse. He's dying.

Trump/Vance 118 years old
Harris/Walz. 120 years old

In ten years, it will be difficult to find anyone who will admit voting for Trump.
Why ?

I admit to it now.

I really don't care for him.

But I figure we can withstand him for four years in the hopes of preserving our Country.

It will be much tougher if Harris gets the reigns. Her handlers will run roughshod over the country (if they get the senate and house).

I'll always admit.

You, not being a conservative, can't understand that.

It's all about your hatred of Trump and your willingness to sacrifice our Constitution and Country because you have a burr in your ass.

Fuck off.

Trump/Vance 118 years old
Harris/Walz. 120 years old

Why should anyone put stock in your opinion after you pretended like Biden wasn’t DOA until the day he stepped down? At this point we are more adept at diagnosing this shit than you.

Everyone from the age of 18 is technically "dying"... He still seems to be able to talk complete and utter nonsense, even at his age, and that's all they care about.

Old man Trump has been rapidly declining. He’s not all there mentally.

Melania needs to step in and put an end to this elder abuse.

Forum List

Back