If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

If what you claim had an iota of truth I would. But then BS is nothing but BS with more than a bit of desperation.

What part is inaccurate? Did Trump NOT claim to have had an entire conversation with Willie Brown on a helicopter ride that Willie Brown was never on?

Did Trump NOT claim that the 'helicopter went down', when it didn't?

Did Trump NOT claim to have imaginary 'flight records' that don't exist?

Again, Trump still insists this all happened. This hallucination is real for him. Trump is deeply ill. He's threatening to sue the NY Times for saying otherwise.

Did Trump NOT claim that Harris met with Putin 3 days before the Ukraine Invasion? Because he absolutely did, still standing behind this false memory. That's how real these delusions and cognitive lapses are to Trump.

Why aren't you demanding he drop out?

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
If the worst VP in history (who came from the worst administration in history) can win a presidential election without presenting any policies or taking any questions, then we have FAR bigger issues to worry about than "Trump not going away".

Last edited:
OK, you said it.
No one said it for you.
So you (and family) are emigrating to where?
Where do you think you and the family will be accepted?
Why there? And why would they accept you?

------------------------------------------------------

Lizard People will not though.
Without the weirdos and wackos those Lizard People have no constituency.

Speaking of Lizard People.
We are gonna miss the weirdos and nutters.
They have been a hoot. Whether they were castrated or not.
MAGAloonia is too much fun to go away.
i love this bar.
----------------------------------------------------------

Yup, that's what he represents...."honesty"?
How cool.
So you be you poster Rawley.

ps.....if Don Trump cut down a cherry tree, would he admit it.
Would you?
I love this bar.

-------------------------------------

Well, OK. Lotsa 78 year old blokes do that, but........

.................but not many 78 year-olds would face sentencing for 34 criminal convictions. Nor face pending indictments for January 6th, for interfering in an election in Georgia, or stealing and hiding the US's secret, or paying hundreds of millions in court judgements.

So there is that.
MAGA!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"the bitch Kamala"?
MAGA Misogyny just cannot....simply cannot and will not....be suppressed.
MAGALoonia 'hates the wimmins'.

It is sad, but.......
...but it DOES give incels a club to belong to.
Which is good for those sad lonely souls.
Maybe they won't go postal against the girls soccer team?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Court rooms may be a destination stop first, however.

Well, OK. Lotsa 78 year old blokes do that, but........

.................but not many 78 year-olds would face sentencing for 34 criminal convictions. Nor face pending indictments for January 6th, for interfering in an election in Georgia, or stealing and hiding the US's secret, or paying hundreds of millions in court judgements.

Well, there is the appeals process so we will see what happens there.

But, if trump loses, I have a feeling a lot of these cases will end up “going away”. I just think these lawsuits were not about any crimes, but about trying to stop his election. If that happens, dems will call it a victory and move on, then we will see their true intentions.

Forum List

Back