Convention impact Dem v Maga

What a wipout.

Harris unveils 3 cyrrent and former Presidents. Trump has none
I think there is only one gop pres still alive and he cant stabd trump, He will likely appear in Chicaho tonifght.

Why is trump so reviled by people who know him ?

Who can say.

Oprah showed up last night. I dont think there is a bigger star for tonight.

Trump had some washed up country star.

The vibe is certainly about saving democracy and not about saving trump.

LOL, you soi bois are hilarious...

1724334953076.png

I love it how almost everything is going great so you cons blurt out "THE BORDER" or GAZA!

Clinton on Trump: “His vendettas, his vengeance, his complaints, his conspiracies. He’s like one of those tenors, opening before he walks about on stage ... trying to get his lungs open by singing, ‘Me, me, me, me.’
Really? What's going "great". Be specific.

Really? What's going "great". Be specific.

What's not? You act as if the sky is falling

Things were just like they are now in 2019 and you said Trump gave us the greatest economy ever. You said he MAGA. Really? How? Be specific.

I'll give you an example. Yesterday a Republican complained that $100K isn't enough to raise a family of 4. I asked them if that were true in 2019 and they had to honestly answer YES, that was true then too. In fact, the median wage today is $15K more than then so people were even poorer. Look how none of you could stay out of work for more than a month you all needed government handouts.

Clinton also swiped at Trump’s age. “Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for four generations,” Clinton said. “And the only personal vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” who turned 78 in June.
And Trump still looks better than him

Democrats are represented by the worst of the worst. Their past presidents represent the dregs of America across decades. This is their big chance. Can they make this monumental push to make America communist?

Clinton also swiped at Trump’s age. “Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for four generations,” Clinton said. “And the only personal vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” who turned 78 in June.
All that sex with minors on Epstein Island must have kept him young!

And Trump still looks better than him
yea but no one is betting that Trump, Bill or Biden will be around in 4 years and I don't want a couch fucker as my president.

Remember you guys said Hillary was too old in 2016. She's 76 now. In 2016 she was 68. Trump's too old.

And you guys will refuse to listen to us. You should have listened to Nikki

“Nikki Haley very famously said … the first party that drops their old guy is going to be the party that wins. And that's now the Democrats.”

Forum List

Back