Kamala Harris’ crowds are YUGE

Real Americans don’t vote for Felons
a real American should not be voting for fucking liars and phonies either.....like harris.....6 weeks ago she was a joke now she can walk on water...she knew what was going on with biden and helped keep the coverup going...she cant be trusted....

Real Americans don’t vote for Felons

Then they shouldn't vote for either Harris or Walz. Harris has admitted to smoking grass when it was a crime, and Walz has admitted to Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter by getting loaded and cruising the streets at 96 mph is a fucking non-union made Mazda.

What do you think happens if some broad rolls out a baby carriage in front of this guy?

Then they shouldn't vote for either Harris or Walz. Harris has admitted to smoking grass when it was a crime, and Walz has admitted to Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter by getting loaded and cruising the streets at 96 mph is a fucking non-union made Mazda.

What do you think happens if some broad rolls out a baby carriage in front of this guy?
Trump will finger-bang her.

You need to Google Felon

Trump crowds are all paid actors

Kamala gets real people who comes to see her

^^^ this again is what libtards do when faced with facts they can’t defend. They just deny it.
I had a Republican friend who is always calling for death to Israel. This was right after the Hamas attack. I tried to reason with them but they just became enraged and said they will not replace us.

Trump crowds are all fake

Paid actors filled in by AI

I had a Republican friend who is always calling for death to Israel. This was right after the Hamas attack. I tried to reason with them but they just became enraged and said they will not replace us.

I met a guy in a MAGA hat
He kept saying how he hated Israel and wished all Jews would die

That is the way Republicans are

Yeah, right…..all those people yelling for the Death of Israel, marching around with Palestinian flags, out in front of the Capitol when Bibi spoke or bullying Jews on college campus and blocking their way to campus, while chanting “Death to Jews!” were Republicans.

Oh, and that “we will not replace us” line? That was a group of fringe idiots from a decade ago.

I can’t believe you people are still quoting that in order to get us to think the Jew-haters are on the right. We have eyes.

Yeah, right…..all those people yelling for the Death of Israel, marching around with Palestinian flags, out in front of the Capitol when Bibi spoke or bullying Jews on college campus and blocking their way to campus, while chanting “Death to Jews!” were Republicans.

Oh, and that “we will not replace us” line? That was a group of fringe idiots from a decade ago.

I can’t believe you people are still quoting that in order to get us to think the Jew-haters are on the right. We have eyes.
^^^ this again is what Trump supporters do when faced with facts they can’t defend. They just deflect.

^^^ this again is what Trump supporters do when faced with facts they can’t defend. They just deflect.
And I pointed out your LIE. The anti-Israel protestors are 90% on the Left, along with the antisemites painting swastikas and yelling Death to Jews.

I get you’re desperate to keep Jews to keep believing that the Jew-haters are on the right, but they’re waking up. A recent poll showed that 50% of Jews in blue NY will now vote for Trump. The other half are prioritizing their liberalness over their Judaism.

And I pointed out your LIE. The anti-Israel protestors are 90% on the Left, along with the antisemites painting swastikas and yelling Death to Jews.

Are you saying my personal anecdote was a lie?

For shame.

I get you’re desperate to keep Jews to keep believing that the Jew-haters are on the right, but they’re waking up. A recent poll showed that 50% of Jews in blue NY will now vote for Trump. The other half are prioritizing their liberalness over their Judaism.
Lol, more ranting.

Are you saying my personal anecdote was a lie?

For shame.

Lol, more ranting.
Of course it’s a lie. We just spent the entire spring watching liberals rant and rage against Israel. In fact, we just saw them last night at the anti-semite “swastika” rally. ALL DEMOCRATS.

It’s 95% on the Left. And people with brains see it.

Of course it’s a lie. We just spent the entire spring watching liberals rant and rage against Israel. In fact, we just saw them last night at the anti-semite “swastika” rally. ALL DEMOCRATS.

It’s 95% on the Left. And people with brains see it.
But your personal anecdote was true and you rant on about nonsense.

You are a good Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back