Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
The nukes should of never been detonated.
The million or so American, British, Australian (etc) men who were not killed, wounded, or captured the invasion of Japan disagree with you.
So too do the millions of Japanese who would have been killed and wounded.
Especially the children.

Hard, naked truth: Nuking Japan saved lives.

No. Of course, you’re wrong. Can’t fix stupid.

Japan was trying to surrender long before the bombs. The bombs were merely a war crime. No wonder you support them. You love mass murdering defenseless civilians.
You seem to be okay with it...as long as they're Jews.

You might read the Geneva Convention of 1949. The US and Israel signed it and then ignored it.

The 1949 Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols are international treaties that contain the most important rules limiting the barbarity of war. They protect people who do not take part in the fighting (civilians, medics, aid workers) and those who can no longer fight (wounded, sick and shipwrecked troops, prisoners of war).
Good thing Hamas didn't sign it. You wouldn't have to hurt yourself excusing their war crimes.

The million or so American, British, Australian (etc) men who were not killed, wounded, or captured the invasion of Japan disagree with you.
Especially the children.

When the surrender was signed, my Dad was on his way with his Underwater Demolitions team to an island in the South Pacific to start training. They would have prepared some part of the Japanese shoreline for invading troops.

When the surrender was signed, my Dad was on his way with his Underwater Demolitions team to an island in the South Pacific to start training. They would have prepared some part of the Japanese shoreline for invading troops.
Yeah, there's no telling how many people around today would not be if we invaded Japan.

Hey guys buttercup's winner reactions on one of my posts a few minutes ago just made me think of this question. Why is it that every time I made a comment about how I'm worried about the innocent civilians (especially the children) I get a sermon about Islamic law when I do give a rip what islamic law is. God's law is what I follow and in God's law every human life is equal.
According to Muslims, they are following God's law. You disagree.

You're misinterpreting my answers.
1. The OP is about Gaza today, with Hamas using schools and hospitals to store weapons and as entrances to their tunnel systems. I said NO to bombing, I prefer using ground forces to distinguish between Hamas and kids/patients.

2. Your scenario was theoretical where Hamas was assembling nuclear weapons in schools and hospitals, so my response was also nuclear.

I know what the OP is about. It's pretty obvious. HOWEVER you asked a question that was a general question. You answered. I'm not misinterpreting your answers at all. I just pushed you to an extreme to see where you'd go, and you answered pretty clearly that you'd bomb the fucking fuckaducking duck out of them.

Then I'd use a neutron bomb to end the infestation.
You have no concept on how many people a neutron bomb would kill, yet you claim to not support genocide! You realize that the Israelis would have to evacuate their own people from the area before employing a weapon that they do not have, and we would be in violation of numerous treaties by supplying them with one.

I said from the start of this, the USA must land our Marines on the shore of Isreal, killing all the vermin to rescue our hostages.

Peace, why would you ask me if the hostages and infanrs have peace? I just pointed out that the OP is pure bullshit. The author of this OP said no bombs, just troops. Those running there mouths mine as well just say the should have peace, words as useful as the idiocy of this entire lousy OP.

Peace will come when war destroys the enemy, not if the hostages are returned, hell, many are already dead. All the women gang raped. How in the hell does thier return restore peace? How does killing Hamas and no Palestinians (palestinians support Hamas) restore peace?

Peace comes when the moslems are defeated.
You have no concern for the Marines and innocent civilians killed in such an assault?

BTW, the word is "Israel", not "Isreal".

Especially the children.

Don't open this can of speculation worms again. Plenty of threads on the topic already.

Forum List

Back