Does Kamala have any idea what would happen if government agents tried to confiscate "buy back" all the AR-15 variants in the USA?

Let me just say, I don't own an AR, have a few other guns, but not that one. I do know several gun owners and "enthusiasts" that own and have built ARs. Good guys, actually.
I don't want to think about the possible bloodshed and death that would occur if an ATF agent showed up on their doorstep and demanded their guns. They won't play nice like little sheep.
Trust me on this one.
Do you know what I mean?
What makes you think they don't know this? And what makes you think they'd show up at the house? There are way easier, and safer ways of separating citizens from their guns. Hell, done properly; some gun owners would push their mom down the stairs in their haste to turn them in...

How many cops/ federal agents are going to show up for work knowing that ten percent or more of those who they attempt to confiscate guns from will fight? Not to mention the neighbors taking pot shots at the confiscators from the back and sides. Law enforcement in the United States can only function if the members of society willingly comply with the government. Ask your neighbors if they would tamely surrender their guns to the police. You won't like the answer they give you.
How will these neighbors know what the Feds are there for? Do you imagine they'll announce the charges, and their intentions, over a loudspeaker before they make contact with the subject? Better yet... How many of your neighbors are you willing to shoot it out with law enforcement for; based on just seeing them roll up to their house? I'd put that number at about zero for the overwhelming majority...

Confiscation (involuntary) is not the same as buy-back (voluntary), I highly doubt the Congress would pass a confiscation law in the 1st place or that the Supreme Court would allow it in the 2nd place. So, in my view it ain't going to happen until the democrats succeed in abolishing the filibuster and can do whatever they want to with only 51 votes instead of 60, presuming they also control the House and the presidency. But I do recall stories back when Obama was in the WH where guns were confiscated from people who couldn't manage their taxes or needed help with other gov't agencies. They ain't never going to stop coming for our guns, like it is a holy war for them.
How can they "buyback" that which they never sold to begin with..?

The only ShortBus I'm associated with is you, and you appear to run on equal parts fear and outrage.
I own you and I love it. You are such a crass son of a bitch hahaha crappy boy. It's true you never seem to run out of shit. Everyone on here knows it LOL

I own you and I love it.
Sure kid, sure.

derp.jpg

How will these neighbors know what the Feds are there for? Do you imagine they'll announce the charges, and their intentions, over a loudspeaker before they make contact with the subject? Better yet... How many of your neighbors are you willing to shoot it out with law enforcement for; based on just seeing them roll up to their house? I'd put that number at about zero for the overwhelming majority...
It's going to be obvious what is happening. Very dangerous

Forum List

Back