Does Kamala have any idea what would happen if government agents tried to confiscate "buy back" all the AR-15 variants in the USA?

You can’t identify a single win. Yet, your shrill whining, beyond the wavelength of human hearing has caused all the dogs in my neighborhood to start barking.
Here's a few wins for ya:

whatHASJOE DONE.jpg

Again, stay off Trump’s leg.
I guess I'm forced to conclude that that is the case.

I shall again revise downward my already low estimate of your intelligence.

Soon you will be being compared with house pets.

At least then everyone will understand the fascination with leg humping.

I guess I'm forced to conclude that that is the case.

I shall again revise downward my already low estimate of your intelligence.

Soon you will be being compared with house pets.

At least then everyone will understand the fascination with leg humping.
Im forced to conclude your3ca pointless spammer.

No one understands your compulsion for humping Trump’s leg.

Seek help.

It’s clear that at some point, the population will ignore the totalitarians. Case in point when in 2018, leftist controlled New Jersey instituted a ban on “large capacity” meaning standard capacity magazines. People were expected to behave like minions and wilfully surrender their property to the overlords. It was a laughable joke as not a single mag, not a one, was given up.
And so, there are a few million magazines floating around NJ, illegally possessed by criminals, and a thriving black market for same.
We're supposed to believe this means we're safer.

Does your cat hump Trump’s leg as enthusiastically as you do
, creepy cat lady?
Now I'd have to say you're about at the level of my neighbors dog, and that little fucker spends half his day eating the cat poop outta the yard.

Now I'd have to say you're about at the level of my neighbors dog, and that little fucker spends half his day eating the cat poop outta the yard.
Do you hump that dog’s leg the way you hump Trump’s leg?

There woud be a lot of dead gun owners. You think just one ATF agent is going to show up at your door wearing a suit and tie?
They're also would be a lot of dead ATF agents. This is a man's Turf that you are stepping on. Not your own

Forum List

Back