What do military vetrans, on this site, think about Trump's comments on the Medal of Honor

You have already seen it so I am well aware that Biden avoided the draft as was mentioned in the post you refer to

Still this is threat is about Trump and his comments comparing military personal serving their country who get a metal and Trump supports who get a metal for supporting Trump.

So Private Bone Spur is a true comment and refers to Trump. IF you want to refer to Biden fell free to but it is off topic.

Still there are other threads that you can comment on which would be on the topic you seem concerned about.
Metal? Like in the Metal of Honor?

You have already seen it so I am well aware that Biden avoided the draft as was mentioned in the post you refer to

Still this is threat is about Trump and his comments comparing military personal serving their country who get a metal and Trump supports who get a metal for supporting Trump.

So Private Bone Spur is a true comment and refers to Trump. IF you want to refer to Biden fell free to but it is off topic.

Still there are other threads that you can comment on which would be on the topic you seem concerned about.
I'll bet you your welfare check that you have NEVER criticized a fellow leftist for being off topic.

• 2025 - Trump intends to enslave women with Project 2025!
  • 2024 - Electing Trump will end our democracy as we know it!
  • 2023 - Trump is brainwashing millions!
  • 2022 - Trump's followers are America's biggest threat!
  • 2021 - Trump tried to overthrow the government!
  • 2020 - Trump has committed crimes against humanity!
  • 2019 - Trump is working for Vladimir Putin!
  • 2018 - Trump is endangering the planet!
  • 2017 - Trump is an illegitimate president!
  • 2016 - Trump intends to end free elections!
  • 2015 - Trump is a carnival clown who never intends to run!
Thanks for listing all the lies you believed without question.

Violent assholes like you ARE potential domestic terrorists

We’ve seen your rhetoric
Words hurt?

Ain't you just a big pussy.

Can you point out any rhetoric of mine that calls for violence? I might give you the "pedos should hang" comment, but I see no reason why anyone who sexually abuses children should live.

Anything else? Or are you just going to weasel out like so many others before you have done?

Ah, mein freund, you seem to be treading the uncharted waters of your world.
Be careful.
Reality can quickly go over your head.
Be safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would this 'incestuous pedophile' be?
Name names.
Show us arrests, indictments, convictions.

ps.... (and trust me on this).....memes using altered pics cobbed from RWNJ sites ain't 'evidence'.
Really, poster 'daveman', trust me on that.
I am firmly rooted in reality. I am not a leftist.

Joseph R. Biden is the incestuous pedophile of whom I speak. His own daughter Ashley said so.

Surprise me. Don't defend him for it.

Biden took showers with his underage daughter. He was naked, she was naked.

What is so fucked up in your head that you believe that's okay?
There is no proof of that. The only proof you have is some rando on twitter saying they posted entries of Bidens daughter. Now taking showers is rape as well? You dumb fucks live in a wacked out reality.
Meanwhile, trump can legally be called a rapist. And you're voting for him.

Forum List

Back