House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

That's why we need a trial. Witnesses bank statements.
I don’t think you understand the purpose of a trial. The government needs to have their evidence BEFORE you go to trial. The trial is not a tool to get evidence. It’s to see if the evidence supports a conviction.

You already had bank statements and witnesses. It didn’t prove your allegations. What else is there?

I don’t think you understand the purpose of a trial. The government needs to have their evidence BEFORE you go to trial. The trial is not a tool to get evidence. It’s to see if the evidence supports a conviction.

You already had bank statements and witnesses. It didn’t prove your allegations. What else is there?
The government is very powerful as evidenced by Joe Biden weaponizing his justice system. We will just have to wait for when the trials begin next year. It looks to me like Joe Biden is guilty but luckily for him I would not be on the jury. There is enough evidence to take him to trial in this Congressional report. We do need to interview his family and co-workers for his Enterprises. We need to know why he lied. Biden obstructed all of those Bank reports. Why did he do that?

The government is very powerful as evidenced by Joe Biden weaponizing his justice system. We will just have to wait for when the trials begin next year. It looks to me like Joe Biden is guilty but luckily for him I would not be on the jury. There is enough evidence to take him to trial in this Congressional report. We do need to interview his family and co-workers for his Enterprises. We need to know why he lied. Biden obstructed all of those Bank reports. Why did he do that?
You did interview his family and his coworkers. You did see the bank reports. You didn’t get any evidence sufficient to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you can’t do that, you don’t get a trial. Trials aren’t for getting evidence. Trials are for showing evidence. There’s nothing to show.

You did interview his family and his coworkers. You did see the bank reports. You didn’t get any evidence sufficient to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you can’t do that, you don’t get a trial. Trials aren’t for getting evidence. Trials are for showing evidence. There’s nothing to show.
The evidence that the house outlined in the report is enough to bring Joe to trial. We don't care what you think. You are just a Democrat shill, and empty vessel full of shit. An impartial jury will hear the evidence and a real justice department will present it. We will see at that time. Let's have some justice. MAGA

Yawn. You dont know anything. And there isnt going to be any trial for biden, dummy.

When we get the election results I expect, there will, dishonest dumbass.
The report found no crimes, dipshit. Using a name to secure business deals isnt illegal, dummy. These dumb right wingers in the House made fools out of themselves with that report. Nobody gives two shits about your opinions based on your delusions.

The report found no crimes, dipshit. Using a name to secure business deals isnt illegal, dummy. These dumb right wingers in the House made fools out of themselves with that report. Nobody gives two shits about your opinions based on your delusions.
Lots of crime. It's obvious that you didn't even read it and are commenting on it dumbass.
Screenshot_20240821-103506_OneDrive.jpg

1+ year and nothing. I bet you think this is gonna get Biden in front of a jury trial, dont you? You're an idiot. If, and that is a huge if, any of this is illegal, what does that mean for trump and his family?
When we get a decent doj in there in January we will prosecute dumbass.

REad between the lines you dummy. Joe Biden not providing receipts for a loan repayment from his brother is not a crime dipshit. How stupid are you?
Lots of crimes outlined by the house. Let the prosecution begin dumbass. They don't get much stupider than you

Looking forward to Biden being in there next year. Maybe some of his followers and family too. What a bunch of dishonest lackeys
If Biden received $27 million that means the $2billion Kushner took in is 100x worse. Think about what you're saying here you dumb sack of shit.

Forum List

Back