RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

RFK Jr's endorsement of Trump changes nothing. RFK Jrs dropping out of the race changes nothing. There will be no trump landslide. There probaby will not be a trump win at all. If there is any landside coming, it will be for Harris.
In 2016 Trump over performed the polls by 9%

In 2020 Trump over performed the polls by 5%

In 2024 Trump should over perform by another 5%

Looks good for Trump.

Looks good for Trump.
Trump has never won the popular vote.

Looks good for Trump.
Polls have their thumb on the scales by overpolling Dems.

You are a fool to believe much less to write such goofiness.
Ummm
When the State Governments themselves admit that their 2020 election was corrupted....I'm supposed to believe the benefactor of the corruption instead of the State Officials?

Pardon me while I swallow a 55gal barrel of gullibility so I can do that. It's gonna be a minute. Don't hold your breath in the meantime.

It guarantees absolutely nothing. If RFK drops out I will still not vote for Trump and neither will plenty of others.
I am sure there are folks out there willing to vote for a 3P like Bobby, Jr. who would absolutely decline to vote for Trump (or for Kamalalala).

But I don’t think that’s the point of this transaction.

The point is a calculus involving how many of them might go ahead and cast their votes for Trump vs how many might cast their votes for Kamalalala.

Also, where are these voters most likely to make a serious difference in the outcome of any states’ electoral votes? I mean, the difference in the tallies because of this “deal” in a swing state or two might just tilt the outcome of the entire Presidential election.

And some polling seems to suggest that the net benefit goes decidedly more to Trump than to Kamalalala.

This could get interesting.

Forum List

Back