House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

If Biden received $27 million that means the $2billion Kushner took in is 100x worse. Think about what you're saying here you dumb sack of shit.
Why didn't Biden use his doj to prosecute Kushner then? A corrupt president is much worse than Kushner getting investment money from the Saudis. You sure are stupid

Why didn't Biden use his doj to prosecute Kushner then? A corrupt president is much worse than Kushner getting investment money from the Saudis. You sure are stupid
Good question. You're almost there. Now go waste someone elses time. I've got better things to do than to try to help out a dumb red hat.

You still havent said what specific federal crime was committed. Nothing in there is a proven crime, dipshit.
It's obviously something that you wouldn't understand. You really are such a dumbass. It's all in the report. You really should go away until you mature a little bit , you are boring me.
Screenshot_20240821-190919_OneDrive.jpg

Good question. You're almost there. Now go waste someone elses time. I've got better things to do than to try to help out a dumb red hat.
I'll tell you why because you're too stupid to figure it out yourself. It's because Kushner did nothing wrong. Biden on the other hand influenced pedaled around the world for profit for his family and himself. Extreme corruption and when we clean out the doj we're coming after him. Let the prosecutions begin

I'll tell you why because you're too stupid to figure it out yourself. It's because Kushner did nothing wrong. Biden on the other hand influenced pedaled around the world for profit for his family and himself. Extreme corruption and when we clean out the doj we're coming after him. Let the prosecutions begin
Read what you wrote you dumb fuck. It's like you think you're in charge of determining who did right or wrong. You're in charge of nothing, dipshit.

The evidence that the house outlined in the report is enough to bring Joe to trial. We don't care what you think. You are just a Democrat shill, and empty vessel full of shit. An impartial jury will hear the evidence and a real justice department will present it. We will see at that time. Let's have some justice. MAGA
And what charges would Biden face at this trial?

Meetings aren’t illegal and you yourself admitted no witnesses said that the meetings discussed anything illegal.

Read what you wrote you dumb fuck. It's like you think you're in charge of determining who did right or wrong. You're in charge of nothing, dipshit.
Did you read the report? Lots of crimes outlined with lots of evidence and Witnesses. Prosecutions forthcoming as soon as Biden is out of office and Trump is president.

Forum List

Back