BREAKING: A woman just fainted in the stands at the Trump rally, and Trump walked out from behind the protective glass to make sure she was ok

It's not funny. But it would be true to Trump's character...or lack thereof.

Funny how no one cares that Trump was shot at anymore. And it wouldn't have even happened had he not created the environment that led to it.
Unfortunately, that bounce is long gone.

So did he grab her by the pussy? :)
What another dumb comment. He created the environment? What does that have to do with anything. Of course he does. He actually gets out and meets the people and gives interviews too. Unlike Harris or Biden did. Two people who have no heart for people. Slept their way to the top. Biden literally and Harris sexually.

Simple, when they are wrong. Why do you think you are somehow above being told you are wrong simply because you served?

Weird entitlement

Playing sports doesn’t mean you can pass the military requirements
Bull, if you played sports you would pass military requirements, I have done both, have you?

What another dumb comment. He created the environment? What does that have to do with anything. Of course he does. He actually gets out and meets the people and gives interviews too. Unlike Harris or Biden did. Two people who have no heart for people. Slept their way to the top. Biden literally and Harris sexually.
...and he still lost, what does that tell you?

Bull, if you played sports you would pass military requirements, I have done both, have you?
I’ve played sports, never enlisted

Clinton, Obama, xiden and harris never did either, you suck their dicks, and never complain when they were critical of people that served

I’ve played sports, never enlisted

Clinton, Obama, xiden and harris never did either, you suck their dicks, and never complain when they were critical of people that served
So how do you know WTF requirements are?

See unlike you boot licking trick I said Biden was a coward like your Twinkie orange God.

Clinton is a coward as well.

Let me know when Pres Obama was drafted.

Why would VP Harris need to serve, she is a female.

Tell me when any of the above attacked someone else's military record.

Now run along and do what you do best, get on your knees and open your mouth and spread your legs.

So how do you know WTF requirements are?

See unlike you boot licking trick I said Biden was a coward like your Twinkie orange God.

Clinton is a coward as well.

Let me know when Pres Obama was drafted.

Why would VP Harris need to serve, she is a female.

Tell me when any of the above attacked someone else's military record.

Now run along and do what you do best, get on your knees and open your mouth and spread your legs.
The draft hasn’t been around for decades.

Obama didn’t enlist, neither did harris…they were cowards

Forum List

Back