Time to do away with political party conventions.

I would prefer that the billions spent be used for things like improving inner city schools, affordable housing for working Americans, universal health care, increasing income for the elderly, affordable child care. All the things Republicans tell you the nation "can't afford".
You don’t live here, you can’t ask

I would prefer that the billions spent be used for things like improving inner city schools, affordable housing for working Americans, universal health care, increasing income for the elderly, affordable child care. All the things Republicans tell you the nation "can't afford".
No nation can afford marxism

It's politics and liberty and celebration. Conventions are the symbol of democracy in action. Only ignorant victims of the sub standard education system would suggest that they should be shut down.

While I lost my interest in conventions quite some time ago it seems un-American to stifle free speech and peaceful assembly. It isn't difficult at all to tune them out.

You can’t afford healthcare for all but you can afford to spend a trillion dollars on an election.
Why didn’t Scamala change that since she is there already? Wtf, don’t they have the White House now?

Wait, are they admitting they won’t follow through if they haven’t done it in four years?

Forum List

Back