Have the Trump supporters been watching the Democratic National Convention?

No, but she will not.
She will give a speech focusing on our country not herself.
Trump's hour and half diatribe was about him and those who have wronged him.
What a fricking loser.
Well they must have liked it because it's all they talk about.

They have no policy to discuss.....so they look for other things to excite the lemmings.

The groundswell of support for Harris from many different demographics. A positive message.
An ethusiasm that I did not see at the RNC.

I hope Harris does not give an acceptance speech like Trump did and throw cold water on the momentum
I suspect she'll give them a verbal handjob.

It's what she does.

Maybe tonight we'll hear what winners and losers she'll pick when she goes to trash the economy even more.

Also, I understand they are handing out maps that can be sent to people in Mexico that show them the best routes to get into the country.

And to top it all off, you can get snipped in a mobile snipper.

Frankly, I wish every last one of them would get it cut so they'd stop raising these entitled brats they produce.

Say what you believe, not what others believe. Many Democrats beliefs are close to yours.
Democrats worship at the altar of abortion. Kind of like a cult.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822-160006_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240822-160006_Gallery.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
It's more democratic to let the states decide on it. The federal government really has no business with abortion

The Feds have the right to name the minimum and then the states can modify it. 15 weeks sounds about right but if a state wants to change it up a bit, that they can do.

She just said as much. Very little. You are not much.

Your worth will truly be realized when you die and your body is composted into a garden. You are so full of crap, you'll be good for years.
Not a bad comeback. Better than most the crap you come back with.

Forum List

Back