Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

What the fuck is wrong with you freaks?

I wish I believed in hell so I could believe all of you were headed there soon.

The Dems went wild over him; I didn't know what the issue was. I assumed he was severely impacted by autism or Down's Syndrome or something. But he's underage so whatever. We have far more important things to talk about than the reaction of a teen, but you all don't have a thing to run on. It's all "vibes", so this is what we do

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

Huh?

Really?

damn!

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

Desperation and no values,

Eight years of Barron being everything from satans spawn to retarded. Melanie is a whore amongst other things and you expect me to get upset about that? The democrats stepped across the line of family members long ago. They can just deal with it like we do.
Except this time the Dems are also insulting the kid by calling him "special needs". Now the poor kid will have to deal with cat ladies talking to him very slow.

Forum List

Back