Have the Trump supporters been watching the Democratic National Convention?

Very insecure and weak men think testosterone makes a MAN. A true man is one whith character, morals, ethics, empathy, hard working and do not take shit from pathetic men who think testosterone makes a man.
A woman can jack herself up with testosterone.
are you implying that you have low testosterone levels ? of course you do ! all informed democrat males are weaklings ...like you .

I don't think anyone argues that.
What are they arguing then? Either we're going to allow abortion with regulations or not. I think it's a relatively small percentage of people that think abortion should not be allowed under any circumstance at all. Not worth even worrying about.

are you implying that you have low testosterone levels ? of course you do ! all informed democrat males are weaklings ...like you .
As men get older their testosterone declines, including Dponald Trump's.
Of course you do not believe doctors and scientists know anything.

Its a hoot... one laugh after another... lies and hypocrisy abound... it shows how little respect elected dems have for their voters.... just look into the camera and lie like a dog....

What are they arguing then? Either we're going to allow abortion with regulations or not. I think it's a relatively small percentage of people that think abortion should not be allowed under any circumstance at all. Not worth even worrying about.
Look into the laws. There are regulation but not banning abortion.

I think there are more abortions if they are banned. Now Planned Parenthood teaches young people on how not to have an unwanted pregnancy.

Everything our country bans, ends up being used more. People want things they cannot have.
Alcohol is the best example. People think guns might be banned. No country in the world has more guns per capita than the USA.

Redce abortions by reducing unplanned pregnancies. That takes education not simply banning them.
Males need to be held more accountable. There are so many things that can be done to reduce abortions.
You will not eliminate abortions by banning them

I don't think anyone argues that.

I think there are more abortions if they are banned. Now Planned Parenthood teaches young people on how not to have an unwanted pregnancy.

Everything our country bans, ends up being used more. People want things they cannot have.
Alcohol is the best example. People think guns might be banned. No country in the world has more guns per capita than the USA.

Redce abortions by reducing unplanned pregnancies. That takes education not simply banning them.
Males need to be held more accountable. There are so many things that can be done to reduce abortions.
is the woman's decision to make, with her doctor, or family, or friends, or boyfriend or husband....and not a decision by big government or a male politician who they don't know, and who don't know their medical or personal conditions
Implies abortion on demand for any reason at any time.

there are natural ways to boost testosterone ..
1st exercise
2nd eating lean cuts of red meat
3rd vote republican
You should spend more time increasing your brain power than increasing your testosterone.
Smart guys get more ladies than stupid guys.

I'm not an advocate for abortion or Banning it. You're talking to the wrong person

Have the Trump supporters been watching the Democratic National Convention?
You should be.
If you don't, you will not understand why Trump gets his ass kicked this November
I have not seen a minute of it.

What has happened that tells you that Trump gets his ass kicked this November?

I am optimistic.
Me too. Former President Bill Clinton told millions of people last night that of the 50 million jobs that were created since 1989 - 49 million were created under Democrat presidents and only one million were created under Republicans.. Republicans would’ve had more but Trump erased a whole bunch of them. He was in negative territory..

Lotta people heard that last night. Trump‘s going to prison not the White House.

Forum List

Back