Right Wing Social Media Has Been Ravaging Walz's Son

Dude you really need to stop with your tired old attempts of childish insults. You're not even good at that. Just an overall loser in life. Now shut up
Damn, your bagina must hurt.

Again, only one politician would do the type of behavior that denigrates special needs children or people.

No surprise you're ignorant. YOUR side mocked Palin's grandchild and wanted Trump's son kidnapped, locked in a cage and raped. So quit acting like you have any sort of moral high ground. You don't
Just how dark is the internet do you troll on?

If this happened present the evidence.

Otherwise, you’re just excusing maga fuckup commentators from mocking Tim Walz’s kid like ann colter.

IMG_6043.jpeg

No surprise you're ignorant. YOUR side mocked Palin's grandchild and wanted Trump's son kidnapped, locked in a cage and raped. So quit acting like you have any sort of moral high ground. You don't
When all else fails, bring up shit from 15 years ago, foaming at the mouth. :cuckoo:

Just how dark is the internet do you troll on?

If this happened present the evidence.

Otherwise, you’re just excusing maga fuckup commentators from mocking Tim Walz’s kid like ann colter.
Evidence has been presented you retarded troll. Funny how the mods don't bother with assholes like you and sock Clipper. But just to embarrass you two assclowns...

Now crawl back under your rock.

Evidence has been presented you retarded troll. Funny how the mods don't bother with assholes like you and sock Clipper. But just to embarrass you two assclowns...

Now crawl back under your rock.
Are either of those Democratic pols or commentators?

A comedian and Family Guy mocks everybody. You should watch this show before spouting off.

Are either of those Democratic pols or commentators?

A comedian and Family Guy mocks everybody. You should watch this show before spouting off.
Pathetic spin. That's just a few examples you illiterate. You should run off and STFU before embarrassing yourself anymore. Cry harder.

No asshole. You deal with the fact that you lied, get caught, and are throwing your usual tantrum. Own your disgusting base racist otto.
I don’t have to deal with anything what was presented as evidence was a comedian and Family Guy.

Not a single Democratic pol or opportive to be sourced

I watched some of the DNC last night and as soon as I saw Walz's son clapping and crying in the audience I could tell he was special needs. I knew right away that MAGA and some of the other right wing influencers on social media would go after this kid and sadly, they didn't disappoint.

Add one more item to the list of why you will lose this election.

Cruelty is the point, and the Trumptards in this topic doubled down on it.

That's why the DNC is getting a lot more viewers than the RNC hatefest.

Forum List

Back