California advances bill for illegals. 0 down, no payment home loans

It is a fact that 99% of the worlds wealth is owned by the top 1%. I guess you think everyone can get a good house and stuff. I have a video to prove you wrong.

Boo hoo for billionaires. Tons of people are just like me, a millionaire but not a billionaire. We worked hard and achieved. Instead of crying about those who succeed, try being a success.

I did when he ran for governor, but he backstabbed all the conservatives who voted for him. Wolf in sheep's clothing.
Arnold had some proposals that he wanted passed. When the legislature refused Arnold said he would take them to the voters. I think there were 8 different proposals. The voters turned down ALL of them. After that, he just wanted out. He thought the people would back him and they didn't.

A ton of folks like me aren't millionaires. Most Americans aren't millionaires.
You say it can’t be done and when you piss and moan and don’t try, you are correct
Around major functioning metros there are probably 10%+ millionaires. Being one is not incredibly tough like 40+ years ago. 5 million is still very tough and very infrequent. 1-2 not so much. But you are convinced by your malaise feelings that only the “undeserving ” can achieve it

Forum List

Back