California advances bill for illegals. 0 down, no payment home loans

So California is advancing a bill that gives illegals 0 down, no payment home loans. What could possibly go wrong here?

Guess they are trying to fill up the spaces of the people who left California and fill them up with people they will vote for them in exchange for free stuff.
That has always been the Leftist premeditated plan.

Make things so bad that the people who have the means to relocate do so to a Red state. Why else would Newsome and other blue state Governors create more crime and torrid living conditions? And, its working like a charm as residents are fleeing CA, NY and ILL.

The void in population is replaced with illegal aliens so that when the census comes knocking these blue states do not lose House seats.

It is a federal felony to do anything that encourages illegals to live here as per section 1324 title 8.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

So California is advancing a bill that gives illegals 0 down, no payment home loans. What could possibly go wrong here?

Guess they are trying to fill up the spaces of the people who left California and fill them up with people they will vote for them in exchange for free stuff.
It was that kind of thinking and similar policy that caused the housing collapse of 2008. At least when it is a state and not the federal government doing it, most of the fallout will be in that one state.

Eventually people will rise up and rebel.... They keep allowing this to happen to themselves and so they get what they deserve I guess.

It was that kind of thinking and similar policy that caused the housing collapse of 2008. At least when it is a state and not the federal government doing it, most of the fallout will be in that one state.
Despite its massive natural wealth California is determined to drive itself into the ground financially.

They really need Arnold Schwarzenegger back in office. He wouldn't stand with the bullshit that is going on in California. Too bad he is term limited.
Did you see that guys reply? Notice how if a Republican doesn't toe the line he's a RINO? No. Arnold just isn't a Trump Republican or as I call them Not Sees.

I like Arnold. Common sense Republican. I do not agree with his politics but I appreciate a Republican who's not so brainwashed with ideology he denies man made climate change. He understands it's better to find alternative energy. Just because the GOP protects oil and coal doesn't mean he's going to deny man made climate change and just because he's a Republican he's not going to go along with stealing an election like so many Republicans. Vergogna!

So what? Are they federally backed? So a banker gives an immigrant a loan to buy a home and if they don't pay the banker the loan back the banker gets the home back?

Sounds like California needs these workers. How many immigrants will live in one home 10? Smart.
At some point it may affect home prices like when the politicians screwed people over that caused the 2008 housing crash. That was fun. So many memories. So much fun.

Do you realize wages were going up too high too fast and the feds raised interest rates to slow things down because wage growth was causing inflation? So don't expect driving out illegals to raise your wages to any meaningful amount. You need strong unions driving up wages. Why work for a non union shop if you can make more working for a union? And union workers make 10-20% more.

What's my point? Don't expect wages to go up as much as you think they'll go up if and I mean IF Trump actually ran illegal workers out of the country. If he did that, the next thing that would happen would be the illegal employers would get republicans to legally import more immigrants. But no way they're going to pay you
You're a fucking idiot. If inflation goes up 40% and your paycheck only goes up 3.5% this is a wage decrease.

The federal government has nothing to do with a market based economy. The only good they can do is get out of the way.

What they did under Obama was refuse to raise interest rates to make his economy look better than it was. They started monetizing the debt to reduce the deficit. Then they started raising interest rates as soon as Biden took over, and printing money to pay their bills. As interest rates go up, so does the debt. This lowered the value of the USD and helped cause inflation. They stopped drilling and made us dependent on other countries for our energy. Then they opened the borders and started spending over a $trillion dollars to process, ship, and settle millions of illegals.

At some point it may affect home prices like when the politicians screwed people over that caused the 2008 housing crash. That was fun. So many memories. So much fun.
Don't you think California home prices are way too high now? My buddy sold his small home in Cali for a million and moved to MI and bought a sweet condo on our lake for $200K. Sounds like California's housing market needs to crash before the whole place sinks into the ocean.

It was fun for people who purchased your homes cheap and now rent to you.

Dems giving away other peoples money.

They steal it from the taxpayers and bribe others. 20% down paid by taxpayers as they have more homeless than any other state in the country.

Venezuela is proud of them.

Don't you think California home prices are way too high now? My buddy sold his small home in Cali for a million and moved to MI and bought a sweet condo on our lake for $200K. Sounds like California's housing market needs to crash before the whole place sinks into the ocean.

It was fun for people who purchased your homes cheap and now rent to you.
Of course they are to high, same as taxes are too high. Too many regulations driving them up too.

Thats why peeps been leaving on droves. Now the costs are driving the illegals away. So more bribes to keep labor.

INSANITY

Forum List

Back