Anyone Still Believing in the Evolution Fraud Should Watch This

No molecule is inanimate.

There isn't a single molecule in all of existence that's inanimate.
One of the definitions of an inanimate object is not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms. You can't just take inanimate molecules and throw them together and expect life to emerge. That being said, life force can USE inanimate molecules to create and enhance itself. So far, no one has been able to define what life really is. We can only observe it such as when a sperm pierces an egg and a new, unique life is created.

One of the definitions of an inanimate object is not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms.

Electrons spin around the nucleus in every atom in the universe. That's animate. Photons entangle with other photons too. That's also animate. Gravitational waves move planets, that's animate too.

You can't just take inanimate molecules and throw them together and expect life to emerge.

Life doesn't emerge. It's always been there.

That being said, life force can USE inanimate molecules to create and enhance itself. So far, no one has been able to define what life really is.

Now we're getting somewhere.

We can only observe it such as when a sperm pierces an egg and a new, unique life is created.

A new unique life was created in the laboratory by injecting DNA cassettes into micelles. Life is everywhere. It's "in" everything. You just have to put the right things together to be able to visualize it.

Electrons spin around the nucleus in every atom in the universe. That's animate. Photons entangle with other photons too. That's also animate. Gravitational waves move planets, that's animate too.

Life doesn't emerge. It's always been there.

Now we're getting somewhere.

A new unique life was created in the laboratory by injecting DNA cassettes into micelles. Life is everywhere. It's "in" everything. You just have to put the right things together to be able to visualize it.
I was using the dictionary definition of animate which is a living thing not just movement. Electrons don't spin. They are more like a cloud surrounding an atom. Gas molecules definitely move around but are not animate objects.

OK, I will agree that life is always there but it's form emerges in different ways. They injected already animate RNA and claimed to create life from nothing. You are NOT going to get ANY life by dropping an inanimate molecule into a primordial soup. No one knows where life comes from or even what exactly it is. No one knows why DNA arranges itself the way it does, no one knows the code of DNA, Some DNA seems to operate just like a computer code would but we don't know the code. Microscopic evidence shows even e coli cells contain complicated molecular motors and spin each cilia. There are many other molecules in cells that are combined (by the unknown force) to work together and make living cell.

I'm not sure we are disagreeing that much and I think the lexicon is complicated.

Forum List

Back