Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
How does it matter?

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
View attachment 999832
Black is a color not an ethnicity so yeah....this entire OP is racist bullshit.
It may help your confusion in the future when trying to do your little Nazi Wannsee coference, eugenics thing, to think of human lineage and heritage in terms of where their ancestry comes from rather than what color crayon you would use to color them on paper.
Kamala is half Jamaican....Jamaican ancestry can be traced back to west Africa...so that makes Harris half African American.

Anymore dumb questions?

This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
View attachment 999832
Obama and Harris are both mixed race, not black.

She would be first in both categories.

Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Seems to me, it started with Harris selling herself as the first Asian (x) and now being sold as the first black (x).
Identity politics uses a lot of poorly-defined terms, so we're just trying to nail a few things down.
Thus, questions like: How black do you need to be to call yourself black?
This “controversy “ is all MAGA’s doing. I don’t see it getting them any traction or hope for the future. Gen Z is is probably the most multi-racial in history.

#TRUMPISOLD

Forum List

Back