Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

Cool story bruh…Was she Filipino Monday through Friday and Italian on the weekends or just multiracial all the time?

Nope, she was both all the time. This is not really confusing to anyone but you...why do you think that is?

You must think Harris is going to win and want to nitpick about what color she is. I want Trump to win so I don't give a shit what color Harris is. She needs to be defeated. Your post is stupid because the left don't care what color she is either.
You must be blind deaf and stupid…They push this black bullshit because the Kenyan won 90% of the black vote in the most racist election of all time.
Do you have HeeadInAssItus or something?

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
Barack Obama was also multiracial. Probably a lot of us are to some degree but can't trace our lineage back far enough. Obama's mother was Caucasian as was Kamala's mother. We know that Barack's father was Kenyan, i.e. black African and Kamala's father was black Jamaican who the odds are that he descended from at least one African slave brought to the new world by England, Portugal, Spain, and/or some other European country dealing in the black slave trade.

For some reason 'half-breed' or 'mulatto' or other terms indicating multi-racial heritage is a no-no these days and for political purposes skin color is of paramount importance to the Democrats who refuse to allow a color blind society. The only politically correct term for a black person is African American regardless of how long ago any African heritage might be or even if no African link can be found. So if a person has any black heritage and darker skin and claims a black parent, grandparent or other ancestor, that person is considered BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN when it is politically expedient to do so.

It's sort of like Elizabeth Warren claiming Native American heritage with less Indian DNA than I have and I have maybe one Native American ancestor from very long ago and even that is more family lore than anything I can prove.

Nope, she was both all the time. This is not really confusing to anyone but you...why do you think that is?
That’s so fucking cool…one can be two people in one body.
Imagine the list people have to read off when one’s DNA is comprised of all 5 racial groups….DAMN, seems easier to just say “I’m multiracial”.

You must be blind deaf and stupid…They push this black bullshit because the Kenyan won 90% of the black vote in the most racist election of all time.
Do you have HeeadInAssItus or something?
Your racism does not help our cause. In fact, it helps Harris win. What is more important to you, being racist, or Harris losing? I want Harris defeated but people like you make it easier for her to win, which defeats the very causes you believe in.

Why did you throw your humanity away? What made you do it? It's why you have almost no respect even on USMB of all platforms.

Politics, it kills everything it touches.

Hell, mocking a specials needs kid is no longer even seen as a bad thing.

Your racism does not help our cause. In fact, it helps Harris win. What is more important to you, being racist, or Harris losing? I want Harris defeated but people like you make it easier for her to win, which defeats the very causes you believe in.
Is it now racist to point out one race or ethnicity?
Be careful, next, you might put on a pink pussy hat.

Last week you all HATED mis/dis information….Theres is a far more accurate word to describe her and ya’ll can’t stand that…I wonder why?
Is it because the last biracial President ran as black and garnered 90% of the black vote in the most racist election of all time?

Harpy Eagle
Tumblin Tumbleweed
Don't tag me unless you have something to say to me, you toxic dipshit. :rolleyes:

Is it now racist to point out one race or ethnicity?
Be careful, next, you might put on a pink pussy hat.
I want Trump to win. I want Harris to lose. Being racist only makes it easier for Harris to win. Do you honestly think anything about your post will convert anyone on the left to vote for Trump or at least not vote for Harris? If you think that you are delusional. We need to spend our time trying to defeat Harris, and being racist is not going to get us there.

Last week you all HATED mis/dis information….Theres is a far more accurate word to describe her and ya’ll can’t stand that…I wonder why?
Is it because the last biracial President ran as black and garnered 90% of the black vote in the most racist election of all time?

Harpy Eagle
Tumblin Tumbleweed
Not to worry there, buckaroo. Regardless of the label, she has more than enough melanin in her skin for you to hate her because of her color.

This is true to a point -- the left only cares about the color they can sell to whatever audience she has.
That's why they avoid questions like "How black do you need to be to legitimately call yourself black?"
That's because that question has already been in US law since the US was the US.

Cool story bruh…Was she Filipino Monday through Friday and Italian on the weekends or just multiracial all the time?
This is no different than how people describe themselves in different situations.
Tim Walz when talking to students, was a teacher. When talking to sports fans he was a football coach. When talking to veterans he was a 24 year national guardsman.

Nobody is defined by just one characteristic or accomplishment.

Forum List

Back