Trump has meltdown during Harris’s DNC speech with Truth Social post every 45 seconds: Live

There's not a single thing gained by Americans cursing and spamming each other.

There's a lot to gain in winning the election for president, exclusive of the ballot boxes!

That includes winning the election even before the election.

All the Democrats need to do is play a reel of Trump's greatest promises he made in 2016 that he failed to fulfill.

Here's Trump talking about building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. There's a few hundred clips of that.

Here's Trump talking about repealing and replacing Obamacare. There's a few hundred clips of that.

Here's Trump talking about bringing back coal jobs.

Here's Trump talking about bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Here's Trump talking about how he is going to end the federal debt.

Just keep driving home the fact that Trump is completely full of pandering bullshit.

All hat, no cattle.

Then play the clip of Trump saying on Meet the Press that he has New York values. That will play well in the South.

There's not a single thing gained by Americans cursing and spamming each other.
It worked for Trump in 2016.

It isn't working any more, though, and his people keep telling him to knock it off.

But Trump is a one trick pony. He has an eight year old mind.

Trump is like a 5th Grade Playground Bully

His tools are to isolate those who don’t grovel to him and make up names, mock their speech or physical appearance and then demand that others do the same

Gosh, I guess Trump should have built that big, beautiful, terrific, Southern wall, eh?

Gosh, I guess Trump shouldn't have had the Republicans kill the bipartisan border bill that even CBP endorsed, eh?

Trump totally owns the border problem. 100 percent.
/----/ "Gosh, I guess Trump should have built that big, beautiful, terrific, Southern wall, eh?"
Gosh, I guess Nancy Piglosi should have authorized the $5 billion Trump requested to build that big, beautiful, terrific, Southern wall, eh, you dope?

By MATTHEW DALY
Published 10:27 PM EDT, December 6, 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday rejected the idea of paying for President Donald Trump’s border wall in exchange for helping hundreds of thousands of young immigrants avoid deportation.
Funding for the wall — a top Trump priority — and legal protections for so-called Dreamers, a key Democratic goal, should not be linked, Pelosi said.

/----/ "Gosh, I guess Trump should have built that big, beautiful, terrific, Southern wall, eh?"
Gosh, I guess Nancy Piglosi should have authorized the $5 billion Trump requested to build that big, beautiful, terrific, Southern wall, eh, you dope?

By MATTHEW DALY
Published 10:27 PM EDT, December 6, 2018
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday rejected the idea of paying for President Donald Trump’s border wall in exchange for helping hundreds of thousands of young immigrants avoid deportation.
Funding for the wall — a top Trump priority — and legal protections for so-called Dreamers, a key Democratic goal, should not be linked, Pelosi said.
trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg

Trump is like a 5th Grade Playground Bully

His tools are to isolate those who don’t grovel to him and make up names, mock their speech or physical appearance and then demand that others do the same
It worked with his opponents in the GOP.
Graham, Ctuz and Rubio are all essentially half men who are cowards. The rest just fell in line.

With Trump, she put on her Prosecutor Face and nailed him point by point

Not going to be pretty when she does it on Sept 10
Yeah. LIke she did last time she debated and Tusi Gabbard nailed her to the floor and made her drop out.

Trump will trigger her echolalia and she will repeat herself endlessly. Without a script, it's the passage of time is important because time passes and that's the passage of time that we call time passing.

Should a prospective Prez have other more pressing things to do ? He could be educating himself about president stuff.
Its called running a campaign I know the dems don't do that anymore they just pick a person and don't let you vote on who you want....

He wasn't effective . He just looks like a pathetic old fool.
How will kamala fix inflation or lowering wages and fewer jobs and two wars that are costing us billions... because she hasn't answered that yet besides price controls like in a communist state....

INflation is fixed. Unemployment is at 4.5%. What two wars?
Inflation is not "fixed" when was the last time you went to the store or to fill up your tank or to buy or rent a home???
And dummy.... the two wars we are funding... pick up a news paper before you come to USMB....

It worked for Trump in 2016.

It isn't working any more, though, and his people keep telling him to knock it off.

I think that Trump can't avoid putting his mind to the test, if he intends on winning. The other side has been able to defuse Trump's ability to turn the nonsense into serious business.

I know that Trump can get serious if he stays on script, but I don't know if enough Americans are capable of following along with their fingers? Or even more to the point, even be interested in anything else from Trump!

Trump's people are just having fun more than anything else. But I still believe that he can win if the cheating can't be avoided!

It's just a matter of whether Kamala or Trump can cheat most effectively?

Inflation is not "fixed" when was the last time you went to the store or to fill up your tank or to buy or rent a home???
And dummy.... the two wars we are funding... pick up a news paper before you come to USMB....
The problem you have to face with your talking point is that the two wars are popular with Americans. Last night Kamala's supporters even dared to open the can of worms on the support of the Ukraine.

And fwiw, Trump still fears taking a contrary position. You can't use the antiwar talking point.

Forum List

Back