10 radical Harris positions the media is helping her hide: List

There is really nothing radical about these positions. If you are a trump supporter, shut up about the economy. Trump knows nothing about building anything, much less an economy. He rode Obamas economy in the begininng, but his adminstrations economy prduced fewer jobs than Obamas as time went on, and that was before the pandemic.

Excusing him for the pandemic is bullshit, because it is a presidents utmost job to handle a crisis. Any crisis, no matter how large or historic the crisis is. There is no reason that a nation with 5 percent of the worlds population, with the most weath and best medical faciities would have lead the world in deaths and infections. A full 1/4 of the words deaths and infections were in this country and it was due to the failure of Donald Trump. Do not blame states, red or blue, because this was a federal disaster that touched 50 states, and because of this, it was the federal governments respnsibility to handle it. Trump failed.

In this election people want to ignore and excuse a convicted felon. The same people worshipping trump, who declare he is here because of a mandate from the lord himsef, people who have built gold statues to bow of Trump to bow in front of, people who have repeated every lie he has told as if it is gospel from the most high God, ran their mouths about how "black culture" worships criminals because we protested and opposed the murder of an unarmed citizens by the police, a man who was an EX-convict, not a convict. A man who was jogging and was not a convict, a woman killed in her home who was not a convict, and many others who had not been duly convicted by a jury of citizens of crimes. I have read the internet loudmouths here ranting about "black culture" worshipping criminals and yet, a part of white culture has nominated a convicted felon to be the president of this country and that's supposed to be OK.

There is something seriously wrong with the right side of white culture. Don't run your mouths about Harris being a radical because her positions oppose the draconian abuses you sick mfs want to impose on others. Radical is supporting a convicted felon to uphold the laws of this nation.
Take your pointy hat to the back of the room and sit on the stool for all to see

It’s not his. In fact, he has explicitly criticized it.
Sure he has in public.

The plan from the Heritage Foundation, known as Project 2025, pitches a sweeping overhaul of the federal government should Trump win a second term, including far more power for the executive branch. Many people involved in the effort are former Trump administration officials, and Trump publicly allied himself with the think tank as president.

Despite that, Trump said on his Truth Social platform that he knows “nothing about Project 2025.”

“I have no idea who is behind it,” he wrote Friday. “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
Another dumb try by a low I Q uninformed voters.
Another dumb try by your dear leader.

Trump knows "nothing" about it but his VP wrote the forward to the plan.

People involved in Project 2025 include Ben Carson, Trump’s former housing secretary; Peter Navarro, White House trade adviser under Trump; and Russ Vought, director of the Office of Management and Budget under Trump. Earlier this year, Trump and the Republican National Committee named Vought as policy director for the RNC committee crafting the party platform ahead of its national convention this month in Milwaukee.
Trump’s former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows is a senior partner in one of the groups advising Project 2025, the Conservative Partnership Institute. And John McEntee, director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office under Trump, serves as a senior adviser to Project 2025.

Trump's cult is STILL trying to defend their dear leader.

Forum List

Back