Trump has meltdown during Harris’s DNC speech with Truth Social post every 45 seconds: Live

The problem you have to face with your talking point is that the two wars are popular with Americans. Last night Kamala's supporters even dared to open the can of worms on the support of the Ukraine.

And fwiw, Trump still fears taking a contrary position. You can't use the antiwar talking point.
I will need a link on the popularity of us funding the wars in Gaza and in Ukraine... I'll wait....

Inflation is not "fixed" when was the last time you went to the store or to fill up your tank or to buy or rent a home???
And dummy.... the two wars we are funding... pick up a news paper before you come to USMB....
Wait you think Trump would bring Deflation? You want a depression? Thats how you get Deflation.

Too bad her message was “I’m an idiot and so are my supporters”.
You guys keep telling each other that, but none of the facts support that

Kamala gave a passionate and articulate speech that established her with voters. There is nothing in Kamala’s demeanor, vocabulary or ability to speak to the issues that would indicate low IQ

Meanwhile, Trump speaks at a 4th Grade level, does not display detailed knowledge of the issues. He repeatedly demonstrates little knowledge of science, medicine, history or literature. He is a notorious non-reader

Draw your own conclusions on intelligence

Forum List

Back