RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

Via a PA court filing. He will speak at any moment now.

Democrats: welcome to the real campaign.

How pathetic you all had to pay RFK to drop out to have a chance to beat Harris.

You guys claimed that RFK in the race would pull votes away from Biden, therefore helping Trump. Now you claim that RFK dropping out helps Trump.

So which is it?

A) RFK in the race helps Trump.
B) RFK out of the race helps Trump.
Probably wold help if you direct your question to those "guys"

RFK Jr destroys the Dirty Dems with truth bombs.
I bet that Pelosi is snapping her pencil.
Chuck Schumer is slamming doors.

Via a PA court filing. He will speak at any moment now.

Democrats: welcome to the real campaign.

I wonder how he reconciled his vax beliefs with Trump being responsible for the the vaccine rfk jr rails against.

To think, you people-of-the-cult are unaware of how powerful Harris/Walz is that you have to get your hopes up and crow about Trump maybe getting help from Bobby Kennedy Jr.

Trump is weak and in trouble. Your thread shows you know this to be true.
Corrupt. That is the word you were looking to use. Powerful is just laughable.

The Democrats have been trying to destroy his candidacy from the beginning, while Trump embraced him. If there's one thing your pitiful party is, it's self-interested.

This is not a win for you.
He tried to join us first. Keeping him out is the smart thing to do.

A Kennedy, RFK's son, drops out of the Presidential race and endorses the Republican. Don't know how you can deny that's huge.
I don’t think endorsements carry the weight they used to. Some of the state races are going to be tight and this might have an impact there. Let’s give it a week or so and see what impact it shows in the polls.

You people-of-the-cult are confused -- again.

Supporters of Biden, Harris, and RFK Jr., do not act en masse as your cult does
1724444283721.png

I don’t think endorsements carry the weight they used to. Some of the state races are going to be tight and this might have an impact there. Let’s give it a week or so and see what impact it shows in the polls.
It will lower trump somewhat. Probably not much. Bobby's enthusiasts will most likely vote Harris.

I don't have much faith in public polls.

Forum List

Back