RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

You are married to a white boy, what's the difference?

You will bend over for Trump your orange god.

What did JD Vance say about Trump?

This is just one of the things.

Vance wrote of Trump's big campaign promises, "He never offers details for how these plans will work, because he can’t. Trump’s promises are the needle in America’s collective vein ... Trump is cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they’ll realize it."
That appears to be your fantasy.

I don't care what Vance said about Trump back in 2016...he didn't call him out for being a racist, like Harris did Xiden, then jump on his campaign a few months later

That appears to be your fantasy.

I don't care what Vance said about Trump back in 2016...he didn't call him out for being a racist, like Harris did Xiden, then jump on his campaign a few months later
Talk about a hypocrite, you are guilty of the very things you want to accuse VP Harris of.

You don't care what Vance says about Trump being a POS, but you want to whine about what Harris said about Biden.

Trump talked about Cruz's wife a couple of times and now that coward is up Trump's ass like a suppository, but that's cool in your book because he is bowing down to your orange god.

What did JD say about Trump?

“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office,”

“I can’t stomach Trump,” Vance said
“I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place.”

Vance once questioned whether Trump could be “America’s Hitler”

I wonder what Lisa558 thinks about that?

Talk about a hypocrite, you are guilty of the very things you want to accuse VP Harris of.

You don't care what Vance says about Trump being a POS, but you want to whine about what Harris said about Biden.

Trump talked about Cruz's wife a couple of times and now that coward is up Trump's ass like a suppository, but that's cool in your book because he is bowing down to your orange god.

What did JD say about Trump?

“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office,”

“I can’t stomach Trump,” Vance said
“I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place.”

Vance once questioned whether Trump could be “America’s Hitler”

I wonder what Lisa558 thinks about that?
It's just your weird fantasy to think that.

Vance said that years ago, moreover, he didn't call him a racist....Harris a black woman, called Xiden out for his racism, then months later sold out....Vance at least had a chance to change his mind.

The fact you don't get that, shows you are just a fake POS, and you ain't black

It's just your weird fantasy to think that.
Not my fantasy, I have been married to a black woman for over 30yrs.
Vance said that years ago, moreover, he didn't call him a racist....Harris a black woman, called Xiden out for his racism, then months later sold out....Vance at least had a chance to change his mind.

The fact you don't get that, shows you are just a fake POS, and you ain't black
So, VP Harris called a Biden a racist yesterday? She didn't have a chance to change her mind, lol. You truly are a boot licking coon, I have never seen a black woman who sees NO WRONG with a white man. Sorry coon, I am a real black man.

Forum List

Back