Trump Demands Biden Remove Ad of Him Calling Dead Soldiers 'Suckers' and 'Losers'

Who is it and what did they lie about?
I believe his name is Kelly and he was the only one that heard Trump say it. He was a disgruntled fired employee of Trumps. Propaganda for the gullible. Perfect example. Are you unaware of this or are you just playing stupid?

ā€˜Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the presidentā€™s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported ā€œsuckersā€ and ā€œlosersā€ quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a ā€œwar heroā€ because he was captured during the Vietnam War. ā€œI like people that werenā€™t captured,ā€ Trump added.ā€™

Thereā€™s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
Trump as Commander-in-Chief is a waste of resources.

I believe his name is Kelly and he was the only one that heard Trump say it. He was a disgruntled fired employee of Trumps. Propaganda for the gullible. Perfect example. Are you unaware of this or are you just playing stupid?
Kelly is an honorable man. Trump and Lewandowski arenā€™t.

Say his name...

General John Kelly, United State Marine Corps, Ret.

Who President Trump selected to be his Chief of Staff.

WW

Kelly is an honorable man. Trump and Lewandowski arenā€™t.

Kelly is a liar, he fabricated this story for vengeance and money. He is unethical and dishonorable to have done this. I don't know that much about Lewandowski and I don't really care. Trump is an honorable man and has done a lot for veterans and the military. Why do you think the Harris Biden Administration exaggerated the job reports by 818,000 jobs?

ā€˜Donald Trump on Sunday called for President Joe Biden to take down an attack ad featuring a series of quotes attributed to the Republican in which he mocks dead soldiers.
[...]
Trump appeared to be referring to an attack ad launched by the Biden campaign on Friday during the presidentā€™s visit to Normandy for ceremonies commemorating the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings. The video featured the reported ā€œsuckersā€ and ā€œlosersā€ quotes, along with audio of Trump mocking the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as being thought of as a ā€œwar heroā€ because he was captured during the Vietnam War. ā€œI like people that werenā€™t captured,ā€ Trump added.ā€™

Thereā€™s no reason for President Biden to remove the ads, of course; Trump has only himself to blame, he attacked American service men and women.
You believe DNC lies.

Forum List

Back