Medal of Freedom is better and more meaningful than the Medal of Honor

What did he say?
“When you get the medal, it’s the ultimate, but very painful to get as you are often seriously injured or dead. The Presidential Medal of Freedom you get for other succcess, such as in sports…”

He referred to the Medal of Honor as the ultimate

Knowing that it's always about him, makes it easier to understand. He's qualifies for the former because, so far, he has freedom. The latter requires honor, so he can't get one of those.

What sort of veteran? A veteran Democratic party of slavery, Jim Crow, oppression and corruption ass kisser?

Are you really proud of that?
I was a cop in the Air force from 1963 to 1967. I have shot at and been shot at. Did you serve?

“When you get the medal, it’s the ultimate, but very painful to get as you are often seriously injured or dead. The Presidential Medal of Freedom you get for other succcess, such as in sports…”

He referred to the Medal of Honor as the ultimate
Are you denying he said this as well.

He said "the Presidential Medal of Freedom he awarded to Dr. Miriam Adelson, the widow of Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson, was "equivalent" and "much better" than the Medal of Honor."

Are you saying he didn't say that?

Herpes? Heck, I just wonder how many times, Donny has had Gonorrhoea. From what we have heard and seen, he'll screw anything that will hold still and sometime ones that won't hold still.
Kamala's husband knocked up his children's nanny. Now that is really sick.

Are you denying he said this as well.

He said "the Presidential Medal of Freedom he awarded to Dr. Miriam Adelson, the widow of Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson, was "equivalent" and "much better" than the Medal of Honor."

Are you saying he didn't say that?
Nope they are equivalent

Forum List

Back