Medal of Freedom is better and more meaningful than the Medal of Honor

It's old news. There was another post from a good old liberal. It was a throwaway remark by Trump but nothing gets by Soros Media Matters that analyzes every word ever spoken by the former president and spins it to the hate filled liberal blogs. For the record Trump is a patriot and Kamila is a commie.

Are you saying he didn't say that?

What does "much better" mean?

Do you think the MOF is equal to a MOH?
Nope I didn’t deny he said it, they are equvlient. One is for citizens and one for military.

As he said the MOh is the ultimate but very painful to get. It’s better not to be dead.

It's old news. There was another post from a good old liberal. It was a throwaway remark by Trump but nothing gets by Soros Media Matters that analyzes every word ever spoken by the former president and spins it to the hate filled liberal blogs. For the record Trump is a patriot and Kamila is a commie.
Do I need to show you this for you to open your eyes?

VFW slams Trump’s ‘asinine’ rhetoric about the Medal of Honor

The Veterans of Foreign Wars described Donald Trump's latest anti-veteran rhetoric as “asinine” — and by any fair measure, the VFW was absolutely right.

and here is John Kelly's remark about it:

John Kelly lashes out over Trump saying a civilian award is better than the Medal of Honor: 'No equivalency of any kind'

I don't mean anything but the Department of Veterans Affairs said the comment was asinine and John Kelly (a Republican that worked for Trump and was loyal to him) said that the comment was ridiculous.

In addition, my vote is only one vote but all that heard that statement (especially veterans) that might have voted for Trump, are not outraged by the comment.

You call that "Trump being competent" and working to get elected by using this type of approach?

I await your idiotic reply.

Yes it was stolen
Like I said, you guys will believe anything at all with no evidence, whatsoever. Rudy was asked by a Trump appointed judge, if he was accusing fraud, as that was what he had said on FOX and on the courthouse steps. Rudy declined to say that in front of a judge. Republican lawyers are the absolute worst. Big on sound bites, low on evidence. Of course FOX owes $787 Million in their settlement agreement on the lies you guys lapped up.

I just said, and I quoted trump. What don’t you understand? Must people think being alive is much better then being dead
You really are blind by choice. Trump was saying that the Medal of Freedom means more than the Medal of Honor. He was not talking about being alive is better than being dead. He was talking about the meaning of the medals themselves.

For those that have been ridden by bullets or who have died, the Medal of Freedom is nothing. The Medal of Honor means you served your country well.

Then again, I have no idea why I am taking the time to explain this. Anyone with half a brain does not need this to be explained to them. You are a total waste of time.

You really are blind by choice. Trump was saying that the Medal of Freedom means more than the Medal of Honor. He was not talking about being alive is better than being dead. He was talking about the meaning of the medals themselves.

For those that have been ridden by bullets or who have died, the Medal of Freedom is nothing. The Medal of Honor means you served your country well.

Then again, I have no idea why I am taking the time to explain this. Anyone with half a brain does not need this to be explained to them. You are a total waste of time.
She knows that is not what he meant, but she worships and loves him so much she will do anything to defend him and I mean ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back