Medal of Freedom is better and more meaningful than the Medal of Honor

What deflection was that sport? You're the weak mind that will believe any lie the democrat media tells you.
The OP was talking about Trump. It was not a political post but a post about an idiot talking. The fact that you turned to talk about Democrats lying is pure deflection. You did not address the OP, which was exclusively about Trump.

As far as your comment about believing what the Democrats tell me, you have no idea what you are talking about. At no time since I have been here, have I put up any kind of an opinion piece. Everything I have put up has been known fact and most of it, has been from Trump's own mouth. How you can twist that to say that I am believing what the Democrats say, is pure fantasy on your part.

In addition, the few OPs that I have put up have not been political at all. They have been about ONE person and his incompetence, stupidity, narcissism and lying. None of that is political. It is about the mental illness of one person.

Grow up, you are acting like a spoiled 5-year old child.

You really are blind by choice. Trump was saying that the Medal of Freedom means more than the Medal of Honor. He was not talking about being alive is better than being dead. He was talking about the meaning of the medals themselves.

For those that have been ridden by bullets or who have died, the Medal of Freedom is nothing. The Medal of Honor means you served your country well.

Then again, I have no idea why I am taking the time to explain this. Anyone with half a brain does not need this to be explained to them. You are a total waste of time.
Haha no he wasn’t, why do you have to lie?

She knows that is not what he meant, but she worships and loves him so much she will do anything to defend him and I mean ANYTHING.
Oh sure. It is me that is reacting incorrectly, right?

I wonder why this is happening if I am the one that doesn't know anything?

Reactiontotrumpcomment.jpg

You are full of blind rage that is just plain stupid

Haha no he wasn’t, why do you have to lie?
You have just accomplished making my list of useless people to talk to. Congratulations. Good luck to you in life. With your approach to reality, you will need luck to make it through. I wish you the best.

Bye.

Forum List

Back