Kamala Throws A Concert In Atlanta GA. Even Though They Say She Was Never The Border Czar Kamala Claimed She Was There

Never said that, try again.
This isn't you?

"Where you been, left media is the government mouthpiece for everything left. She was given the responsibility for issues at the border......"

That said, if you didn't say it, then I am still waiting for who appointed Kamala border czar?

I don't really know what a border czar is but it sounds important. I seem to recall Biden stating that Kamala was to look at the causes of immigration in the countries illegals tend to come from...did you think responsibility entailed solving the immigration problem that our combined govenrment hasn't fixed for decades?

Is that what you thought?

This isn't you?

"Where you been, left media is the government mouthpiece for everything left. She was given the responsibility for issues at the border......"

Yes it is and it doesn't say what you infer I said:

Lol, so you double down that the media dictates VP policy.

That said, if you didn't say it, then I am still waiting for who appointed Kamala border czar?

Like I said and showed you, your favorite media wonks.............and it stuck and has become a major political liability for her campaign. No amount of denial will that.

I seem to recall Biden stating that Kamala was to look at the causes of immigration in the countries illegals tend to come from...

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border and work with Central American nations to address root causes of the problem.

Yes it is and it doesn't say what you infer I said:

Like I said and showed you, your favorite media wonks.............and it stuck and has become a major political liability for her campaign. No amount of denial will that.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border and work with Central American nations to address root causes of the problem.
Thanks for supporting my contention ^^^

Yes, and doing so will help with immigration.
Looks like it never panned out...................now she's stuck with two things, she owns the border czar title, and immigration went off the charts on her watch.

It must be working because crossings are relatively low right now despite Trump forcing elected leaders to tank the bipartisan bill.

Low right now, months before Biden was supposed to be in the running. 'Suddenly' immigration drops off.......LOL

I read the bill........it did nothing to address reducing crossings to a manageable level.

One would wonder what a manageable level might be................according to Jeh Johnson, ex Obama Homeland Security director said that 1000 crossings a day would overwhelm the system, the 'bipartisan bill' was 5000 a day.

Looks like it never panned out...................now she's stuck with two things, she owns the border czar title, and immigration went off the charts on her watch.

The border czar title given to her by the media?

Yeah, that's official. Lol.

Low right now, months before Biden was supposed to be in the running. 'Suddenly' immigration drops off.......LOL

I know, right. Kamala is kicking butt.

I read the bill........it did nothing to address reducing crossings to a manageable level.

You read the whole bill? That is impressive.

Manageable level is conveniently subjective but I would agree, I want more action but the bill was a good start and the most comprehensive one we had for decades.

One would wonder what a manageable level might be................according to Jeh Johnson, ex Obama Homeland Security director said that 1000 crossings a day would overwhelm the system, the 'bipartisan bill' was 5000 a day.

You are misrepresenting what the law did.

This is something that was needed because it would have actually legislated closure of the border with law instead of presidential decree...which of course is subject to legal issues.

We need legislation. Not EOs.

“It’s not that the first 5,000 [migrants encountered at the border] are released, that’s ridiculous,” Lankford said on the Senate floor. “The first 5,000 we detain, we screen and then we deport. If we get above 5,000, we just detain and deport.”

In a social media post on Feb. 5, Trump wrote, “Only a fool, or a Radical Left Democrat, would vote for this horrendous Border Bill, which only gives Shutdown Authority after 5000 Encounters a day.”

He’s wrong about the 5,000 encounters threshold. Although that is the threshold for mandatory activation of the emergency authority, the bill also would have extended “discretionary activation” to the Homeland Security secretary once there is an average of 4,000 or more encounters over seven consecutive days. Customs and Border Protection provides only monthly data, and looking at data during the Trump administration the number of encounters would have reached that threshold in May 2019, when encounters averaged 4,286 per day.

You are misrepresenting what the law did.
Actually you are.

This is something that was needed because it would have actually legislated closure of the border with law instead of presidential decree...which of course is subject to legal issues.
It permitted 5000 a day for a week, when the DHS head would decide whether or not to close the border. Like I said, well over Jeh Johnson's claims of what the system can handle.............and don't forget, you have a ten year backlog to process while your 4999 a day can cross without any action. Cloward Piven strikes again.

And yes Trump did have a spike like you tried and failed to make a point over:

GUyfRDzWYAA-TcO.jpg

Forum List

Back