And Still Zero Agenda for Harris

How?
What?
Where?

There's nothing anywhere that says any of this stuff. So far just rhetoric....no actions and no written desires.
:slap:

Have you ever seen a political platform that provides specific details?

Kamala is establishing goals of her administration

Joy...
Isn't that enough?

Strength through Joy has already been tried.

It didn't go like they expected.

1724413824814.png

The agenda is mainly save democracy. Nothing is more important.
Trumps platform is Kamala aint black.
Take your pick.
Trump has his agendas. We know he is right. Democracy today is tyranny with many of those who sold out pushing the word endlessly. Those who have not have a difficult battle. The selling out is many decades old. This is why they are concerned. It is a good thing they have going as many politicians are admitted to the elite club. It seems that the good sell out politicians are ranked on how much they promote a speech even if detrimental to the peasants and to people around the world. Kamala is a member of this club. Just not very good at it. Non sell outs in many agendas are between a rock and a hard place. The massive protests/riots/insurrections at the DNC are promoted by the Progressives as most of the others in cities and colleges the last several years.

Trump has his agendas. We know he is right. Democracy today is tyranny with many of those who sold out pushing the word endlessly. Those who have not have a difficult battle. The selling out is many decades old. This is why they are concerned. It is a good thing they have going as many politicians are admitted to the elite club. It seems that the good sell out politicians are ranked on how much they promote a speech even if detrimental to the peasants and to people around the world. Kamala is a member of this club. Just not very good at it. Non sell outs in many agendas are between a rock and a hard place. The massive protests/riots/insurrections at the DNC are promoted by the Progressives as most of the others in cities and colleges the last several years.
Trump runs for Trump to make millions off of suckers.

She’s the nominee now. Zero platform in writing.

Just shows what Sheeples her followers are. They have zero idea what she wants to do as President but they fall in line anyway.

Her website is just simply send us your money.

K is an empty suit, like Don. Yet another similarity.

Could Don want to lose the election? His buffoonery, narcissism, and ignorance are his undoing. K only has to claim she isn’t Dumb Don

What a country!

Excellent analysis here…
Is Trump Trying To Lose The Election?
Plus, Donald Trump survived an assassination attempt, giving him victimhood status, which in today’s America is a very desirable commodity. At the time of the assassination attempt, he gave the appearance of strength and leadership that reminded many Americans of Ronald Reagan. And remember that Reagan won two landslide elections.

Trump is a shoo-in, right? He should be, but he’s not. He does what Trump does best: He makes people hate him. He can’t help it; it’s just the way narcissistic people who think they are God affect folks.

Faithful readers of this column know I don’t like Trump. Call me what you want, but I speak and write with honesty and sincerity. And I honestly have zero respect for the Orange Man. But, then again, I have zero respect for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They are all disgustingly revolting to me—down to my core.

So, I don’t have a dog in this fight. Therefore, the topic about which I am writing today is as objective and unbiased as it can possibly be.

Trump should win the November election in a landslide, but he won’t. He might win, but he might lose. And if he does lose, it will be his own fault.

Reagan's policy was to appease Iran.
Iran was literally pissing in their pants. Especially after attacking Lybia.

They gave up the hostages while Carter was still President but Reagan had been Elected in a landslide.
They were scared of what might come.

Iran was literally pissing in their pants. Especially after attacking Lybia.

They gave up the hostages while Carter was still President but Reagan had been Elected in a landslide.
They were scared of what might come.
Carter negotiated their release Reagan did nothing but break the law.
Between 1981 and 1986, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the illegal sale of arms to Iran, which was subject to an arms embargo at the time. The administration hoped to use the proceeds of the arms sale to fund the Contras, an anti-Sandinista rebel group in Nicaragua.

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia​

Trump runs for Trump to make millions off of suckers.
Joe and Kamala made tens of millions of suckers with the inflation. And it will be worse if she is elected. Globalists know psychology. It is played on us every day. The poorer are the greatest suckers in human history. For a nation of different cultures, it is used to promote their venom towards others. We spend endless resources on the with very little positive results as that topped out decades ago. So, we lowered standards for employment not for equality, but for equity. In Asia, they are chomping at the bit for power. When they have the main engine of the planet, after the deed is finished, you will compare how they will treat other groups as compared to the white people you condemn.

Carter negotiated their release Reagan did nothing but break the law.
Between 1981 and 1986, senior administration officials secretly facilitated the illegal sale of arms to Iran, which was subject to an arms embargo at the time. The administration hoped to use the proceeds of the arms sale to fund the Contras, an anti-Sandinista rebel group in Nicaragua.

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

The arms were for rebels in Iran....to overthrow the government.

And time has shown Reagan was right on this one. If Iran's government was overthrown we wouldn't be having the problems out of them we currently are.

So again.
She stole someone else's idea.

Worse than that, Democrats can't even do communism right. That's why they have to keep trying over and over and over, hoping to get it right the next time.

Forum List

Back