And Still Zero Agenda for Harris

K is an empty suit, like Don. Yet another similarity.

Could Don want to lose the election? His buffoonery, narcissism, and ignorance are his undoing. K only has to claim she isn’t Dumb Don

What a country!

Excellent analysis here…
Is Trump Trying To Lose The Election?
Plus, Donald Trump survived an assassination attempt, giving him victimhood status, which in today’s America is a very desirable commodity. At the time of the assassination attempt, he gave the appearance of strength and leadership that reminded many Americans of Ronald Reagan. And remember that Reagan won two landslide elections.

Trump is a shoo-in, right? He should be, but he’s not. He does what Trump does best: He makes people hate him. He can’t help it; it’s just the way narcissistic people who think they are God affect folks.

Faithful readers of this column know I don’t like Trump. Call me what you want, but I speak and write with honesty and sincerity. And I honestly have zero respect for the Orange Man. But, then again, I have zero respect for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They are all disgustingly revolting to me—down to my core.

So, I don’t have a dog in this fight. Therefore, the topic about which I am writing today is as objective and unbiased as it can possibly be.

Trump should win the November election in a landslide, but he won’t. He might win, but he might lose. And if he does lose, it will be his own fault.
Trump puts his goals in writing. And last time he completed most of them in the first year.

Joe and Kamala made tens of millions of suckers with the inflation. And it will be worse if she is elected. Globalists know psychology. It is played on us every day. The poorer are the greatest suckers in human history. For a nation of different cultures, it is used to promote their venom towards others. We spend endless resources on the with very little positive results as that topped out decades ago. So, we lowered standards for employment not for equality, but for equity. In Asia, they are chomping at the bit for power. When they have the main engine of the planet, after the deed is finished, you will compare how they will treat other groups as compared to the white people you condemn.
I see, yer demented eschewing has made you think two politicians made money from inflation, seriously deluded ye be

Trump himself has been the biggest spender, both this year and over the last decade. Between his three presidential campaigns, Trump and associated political groups have funneled more than $28 million in campaign donations to his businesses – helping convert the enthusiasm of his political supporters into personal profit.

Other Republicans have followed suit, spending millions at Trump’s properties in an apparent attempt to curry favor with the former president and signal their allegiance to him to GOP voters.

Obviously Kamala’s “agenda” will be a continuation of the past 4 years. She has done nothing but praise Joe and the policies that got us here. A vote for Kamala is a vote for an open boarder, inflation and tampons in your son’s bathrooms.

I remember it well as a twenty year old...

The President's News Conference​

1724415522890.png
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library (.gov)
https://www.reaganlibrary.gov › archives › speech › pr...

Mar 6, 1981 — Millions of Americans today have had to tighten their belts because of the economic conditions, and it's time to put Washington on a diet, too.

Obviously Kamala’s “agenda” will be a continuation of the past 4 years. She has done nothing but praise Joe and the policies that got us here. A vote for Kamala is a vote for an open boarder, inflation and tampons in your son’s bathrooms.
open boarders, isn't that camping? none of my three sons have tampons in their bathrooms.
Don't let Donny close society and stop production if you don't want inflation.

She’s the nominee now. Zero platform in writing.

Just shows what Sheeples her followers are. They have zero idea what she wants to do as President but they fall in line anyway.

Her website is just simply send us your money.

the-communist-manifesto-1000x1000.jpg

DNC agenda: TRUMP SUCKS!

A more spiteful and miserable bunch of skunks has never existed in this country before. Democrats are more than willing to destroy everything this country is and has been, in order to keep Donald J. Trump from winning another election

Harris made it clear that her agenda is focused on the Middle Class. Trickle Down has not worked and has stagnated middle class growth.

In foreign policy she made it clear she supports Ukraine and NATO, supports Israel but empathizes with the suffering of Palastinians and supports our military
Show me in writing.
She refuses to.

How are the middle class doing under her leadership now? Yes, her leadership. She says she’s there for every major Biden decision.
Runaway inflation.
Job market sucks.
Housing plummets.
Illegals bringing rampant crime and reduced wages.
Pro terrorist. Who the hell cared Germans suffered in WW2?

Forum List

Back