You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
As the old saying goes....

If you want to live like a republican...you’d better vote like a democrat.

The last 2 Democratic Party president had to spend their first year mopping up messes made by their GOP predecessor. Obama had to save the nation from 8 years of financial deregulations by the GOP that put us on the brink of collapse. Biden had to clean up the covid pandemic that the blob ignored.

Bezmeno, a Russian traitor defector to America, told us his home country wanted to subvert America.

Wow! As long as their are Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, Bidens, Harrises, etc., Russia is in far greater danger than we are.

Jobs are jobs, meaning more people earning money and spending. That is what is important.

One thing I can say with total confidence, is that when you care about the people you find ways to help them. When all you care is about the rich, you find ways to get it done at the cheapest possible way so that the owners can get more profits.

Perhaps this meme will jostle your mind.

View attachment 999315
Leftist care

No ya don't
You people don't give a shit about anyone
You're a bunch of anti depressant sucking miserable psychotic low IQ morons

If ya cared you'd be wailing against the billionaires who pick your leaders

sgxhznsmsmsms.jpeg

tyhnnjjjk.jpeg

aggagahahahaha.png

As the old saying goes....

If you want to live like a republican...you’d better vote like a democrat.

The last 2 Democratic Party president had to spend their first year mopping up messes made by their GOP predecessor. Obama had to save the nation from 8 years of financial deregulations by the GOP that put us on the brink of collapse. Biden had to clean up the covid pandemic that the blob ignored.
Absolutely correct

DemocratsvsRepublicanseconomically1.jpg

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
Nice try ... Bubba.It was Newt Gingrich's leadership as new
Speaker of the House { 40 years the Demorcrats controlled the
House in Congress } that made it possible to have 4 straights
Balanced Budgets.Where Clinton { Slick Willie } vetoed every one
until he got worn-down from all his Veto Powering.
It was The New Republicans under Gingrich who made it possible
to fix the mess that the House democrats maintained for 4 decades.
Then of course we had a meltdown with the Stock market
and the Dot-com bubble collapse.

I've never seen or trusted graphs that were so balanced in a
downward spike.It's like going to a cheap carny and taking the
advice from an old Slovian Fortune Teller.And investing every
penny in what she advised.
Same sappy,dopey way the Democrats talked and
advised for their Candidate { Kamala } who for the first time in
American History never received a single vote from We the People.

Nice try ... Bubba.It was Newt Gingrich's leadership as new
Speaker of the House { 40 years the Demorcrats controlled the
House in Congress } that made it possible to have 4 straights
Balanced Budgets.Where Clinton { Slick Willie } vetoed every one
until he got worn-down from all his Veto Powering.
It was The New Republicans under Gingrich who made it possible
to fix the mess that the House democrats maintained for 4 decades.
Then of course we had a meltdown with the Stock market
and the Dot-com bubble collapse.
Data, statistics, and facts do not support what you say. If you choose to ignore them, that is certainly your choice, but you are not going to be able to convince anyone with a working brain that is not kissing the asses of the far right leaders of what you say.

I can show you chart after chart that proves that under the Democrats, this country has done better in every way. So continue your ranting to you Trump cult base, they will support you fully, just like Jim Jones base supported their leader and everyone following him. They (916 members) committed suicide at the bequest of their leader.

Open your eyes and do some research (and I do not mean far right leading media sources). Check out the data, statistics, and facts and you will see not only that you have been sold a bill of goods but that it has been the Democratic presidents that have done more for this nation than Republican presidents.

By the way and as a piece of general advice. Humans are flawed by nature and that means that they are not perfect. You can ALWAYS find a situation that supports your bias. People to make mistakes and people by nature are greedy. Nonetheless and like with everything else in life (like marriages, friendships, relationships), you need to understand that there is always going to be good things and bad things in everyone and in everything. What we all need to do, is choose the side that offers the most good (versus the bad). Both will exist always. Make a list of good things and bad things and choose the one that brings the most good.

Good luck. I hope you take my suggestion and check it out. If not, do not try to debate with me if you cannot support your views with data, statistics and facts.

I've never seen or trusted graphs that were so balanced in a
downward spike.It's like going to a cheap carny and taking the
advice from an old Slovian Fortune Teller.And investing every
penny in what she advised.
Same sappy,dopey way the Democrats talked and
advised for their Candidate { Kamala } who for the first time in
American History never received a single vote from We the People.
Never trusted the graphs, but you fully trust this man, right?

Believeme.jpg

Ukraine and NATO are huge for me. Also, I like candidates who don’t seek to overturn legitimate election results and aren’t rapey or cheaty.

And who does not reinvent or rewrite history.

Goodby, Donald.

Forum List

Back