If Trump loses, will we be done with him?

You are in a corrupt death cult. I watched 2 nights of the DNC. Never have I seen such lies and divisive rhetoric.

It was fun to watch the barking seals clapping to the lies.

Free vasectomies AND ABORTIONS in a bus? What a bunch of fucking freaks.
Wasn't it WONDERFUL to hear how a REAL leader speaks?
It's fun to watch future President Harris's inspirational speech last night in a split screen with convicted felon Trump's boring and depressing speech from his own conference.
The choice couldn't be clearer as to who is best to lead the U.S.A.

Trump will lose, then scream about a rigged election for four years, then run again in '28.
I would certainly miss him if he decides to give up. He's the grift that keeps on giving.

His age will hopefully be the final nail in the coffin, and if he loses, whether he likes it or not, Republicans will LIKELY never give him the chance for another comeback in 2028, as he will simply be too damn old.
But will he go away on his own? Will our party recover, and will we be able to kick Kumalla out in '28?

I've said for months now, the only way Trump could win, was if his opponent was senile fossil Joe. Now that Joe was thrown under the bus, Trump has to somehow regroup, and win on policy. Not that he cannot go after Kumalla, since she is a legitimate target, and a lousy candidate. There's lots to attack there, like where has she been for the last four years.

Anyway, the question is, will Trump go away if he loses, and if not, will Republicans be done with him?
tRump will hold fund raising rallies

Sell shoes, bibles and the like

Time is the only thing that makes conmen go away

Again, an obvious, awkward almost comic refusal to discuss ANY of the specific examples of Trump's mental decline I've cited. With you refusing to deny ANY of them.

Not Trump's hallucinations of conversations with people who weren't there.

Not Trump's dementia addled false memories of non-existent 'emergency landings'.

Not Trump's false memories about 'flight records' that he insist he has. As long as you don't ask to see them.

Not Trump's confused and incoherent babble about 'AI Crowds', despite overwhelming video and witness evidence contradicting him.

Not Trump's hallucinations about 'meetings between Harris and Putin 3 days before the Ukrainian invasion' that never happened.

You know Trump isn't well. You know he's suffering from profound mental decline. Which is exactly why you ignore the obvious signs of his senility. And refuse to discuss any of them.

You're indoctrinated.
Just stop. This claim has been made since at least 2018. How did he make it to 2024?

If the Old Weird Guy loses, he'll cry about having "his rematch STOLEN from him." And his rump maga can ferment hate for four years. But I think more and more people will just find his act is old.

I think the OP is asking what will become of the gop. Hell I don't care. We had the federalists, then the whigs, even the no nothings for awhile, and imo, they were about as close to maga as it goes .... unless the confederacy rocks your boat. WE HAVE NO CONSERVATIVE PARTY at the moment. IF history is not flipped out, we'll eventually have a conservative party again. Where maga goes .... hopefully to hell.

Trump will lose, then scream about a rigged election for four years, then run again in '28.
I would certainly miss him if he decides to give up. He's the grift that keeps on giving.
His latest is going to be bitcoin through Truth Social. Pony up people!

You think he will live another four years?

Forum List

Back