Judge strikes down Biden administration ban on worker ‘noncompete’ agreements.....

Those are agreements between media companies, not employees.

Between a person on the radio, i.e. an employee, and the radio company he works with.

Agreements like this between companies themselves would be anti-trust violations.

Yes. When a company quits paying you you owe it nothing, the same with them toward former employees. They have zero loyalty to employees even when they do pay them. There are no corporate ethics, so it's silly to have any towards them. It's a two way street if that is expected.
More baloney.

Right wing hypocrites.....
Hahahahahahahahaha nice try dimtard.
lol some tard calling people tards. Hilarious. Reminds me of all the right wingers who babble about 'rich peoplez iz over-taxed!!!' when it's obvious they've never filled out a tax return and hove no idea what they're talking about there either. Just call everybody who says something the Hive schoolyard's useful idiots are told not to say a 'democrat', like they would give a shit what idiots say and jump back on the reservation or something. Fucking idiot.

And if they want to enforce a non compete, they should be required to for the term of the non compete.
They don't pay you for the years you are not allowed to work in your field. They just sue your ass off if you dare work in the job you paid for education to perform.

It's modern slavery. Once forced to sign, they will not give you another raise, they will treat you like crap, because they know you can't quit & go elsewhere.

You should never listen to radio shows & believe it's true. Radio told us for years we could become millionaires by spilling hot coffee from McDonalds, so you would vote for tort reform. So now you have no rights against corps.

Last edited:
They don't pay you for the years you are not allowed to work in your field. They just sue your ass off if you dare work in the job you paid for education to perform.

It's modern slavery. Once forced to sign, they will not give you another raise, they will treat you like crap, because they know you can't quit & go elsewhere.

Then they should regulate that any non-compete includes compensation, not just ban them.

There are always escape clauses in these things.

Please show me a non-compete that is 1) valid and 2) prevents someone from leaving without compensation.

Then they should regulate that any non-compete includes compensation, not just ban them.

There are always escape clauses in these things.

Please show me a non-compete that is 1) valid and 2) prevents someone from leaving without compensation.
non-compete-agreement.png

Forum List

Back