RFK Jr. Drops Out, Endorses Trump

By the way.........................

No matter what the Dims on this board will say or claim, I G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E you, they would all love to have this endorsement!!
It doesn't matter whether they believe RFK jr is a loon, or if he's irrelevant. The bottom line, THEY KNOW, whoever RFK chose to endorse, it could potentially add a few percentage points to the candidate of his endorsement.

like niki haley voters did?

This is more a "Steiner is sending troops for the ultimate victory" declaration in April of 1945.
Don't you realize that RFK jr just negated any "bump" that FKH might have got from the DNC in the swing states?

An easy 2-3% bounce for Trump.

anna-kendrick-pitch-perfect.gif

The Democrats have been trying to destroy his candidacy from the beginning, while Trump embraced him. If there's one thing your pitiful party is, it's self-interested.

This is not a win for you.
The only way the statist left can land the POTUS now is if Riga-Votus sets in for them!

You guys claimed that RFK in the race would pull votes away from Biden, therefore helping Trump. Now you claim that RFK dropping out helps Trump.

So which is it?

A) RFK in the race helps Trump.
B) RFK out of the race helps Trump.

Last edited:
Where Kennedy's supporters choose to go will be dependent on whether they couldn't stomach voting for either Trump or Biden!

RFK was nominated as the Libertarian candidate for president.

He lost in the first round of voting with a sad little 2.1 percent of the vote.

When you consider the Libertarians score about 3 percent in the national election, and factor in RFK's 2.1 percent, we're looking at .0063 percent of the national vote for RFK.

It does not get more negligible than that.
I read his polling this morning and somewhere around 1.5% to 3%. It's hard to do a poll on him because of running as 3rd party. I do believe OP and many of her followers in this thread are having orgasms.

He endorsed Trump in the 10 swing states where he will remove his name from the ballot.....FKH just lost 2-3% in those states.....So much for any DNC "bump" she might have got in those states.
And why would you think that those people would instantly become MAGA voters?

They went to a 3rd party candidate because they don’t like either candidate, including Trump.

Forum List

Back