Everything Old Is New Again

You threads come pre-stained, I'm only trying to clean them up. I do enjoy how you make stuff up and, when challenged, deflect with silly insults. Makes me miss my 4-year-old granddaughter.
Please, you mental midget......there is no help for you, and you add nothing of intellectual quality.

Do the right thing and fade into the primordial ooze from which you came.

Israel is a recognized, legitimate nation that has a right to exist.

Arabs violate international when they attack Israelis and Israel.

Israel has a right to destroy the ME if the Arabs overrun the country.

Please, you mental midget......there is no help for you, and you add nothing of intellectual quality.

Do the right thing and fade into the primordial ooze from which you came.
Maybe I should do what you do and just paste what my handlers (which country are they in again?) give me. That must be why, when challenged you just deflect and insult since you really don't even understand what you've pasted.

Israel is a recognized, legitimate nation that has a right to exist.

Arabs violate international when they attack Israelis and Israel.

Israel has a right to destroy the ME if the Arabs overrun the country.

Please continue with your so very correct post, and add the criminality of the Democcrat Party in supporting and providing $billions to the 7th century savages.

Maybe I should do what you do and just paste what my handlers (which country are they in again?) give me. That must be why, when challenged you just deflect and insult since you really don't even understand what you've pasted.
Maybe you should retreat back to your basement and continue nibbling on the wallpaper.

You are an impediment to any intellectual discussion.

Time for you to accrue those bonus miles on your trip back to the last seat in the dumb row.

Maybe you should retreat back to your basement and continue nibbling on the wallpaper.

Time for you to accrue those bonus miles on your trip back to the last seat in the dumb row.
What intellectual discussion are you referring to? I recall posting a response to your OP but instead of addressing my post you attacked the Dem party when I never defended them nor even mentioned them. Or are you referring to your evil fortune cookie insults you randomly insert?

What intellectual discussion are you referring to? I recall posting a response to your OP but instead of addressing my post you attacked the Dem party when I never defended them nor even mentioned them. Or are you referring to your evil fortune cookie insults you randomly insert?
Persona non grata is a Latin phrase that means "unwelcome person".

Guess who.

You are a parrot most of the time for your handlers.

Sure. Today the world realizes that European Colonialism of the third world is unacceptable. The rest of the world has gotten the message, but the Zionist Entity hasn't.
Look at JoeyBitch going for the brass ring of libtardarion:

“Zionist Entity.”

That stupid bitch would die if he had to admit that Israel is an actual nation. A Jewish nation.

JoeyBitch is a twat rash.

You are a parrot most of the time for your handlers.
Handlers???

Once again we find an individual who can only judge others by himself.

Can you quote any other source.....any one.....that wrote about the 1929 massacres by the savages?

No, you can't. I come up with my own ideas. . IQ, when it applies to you, should be written in lower case.

Forum List

Back