Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

I enjoy kicking your dentures in?

You're a sad pathetic left loon, incredibly old and grasping to be noticed
So you are a bully and a hater, eh?

You enjoy kicking in the dentures of old people.

That does say a lot about you!

Kickinganoldman.jpg

Sit down, by now you must realize you're viewed as an idiot
I have no doubt about that. Then again, being viewed as an idiot by bullies and blind-by-choice supporters of a tyrant who wants to destroy our nation and reap the benefits of it personally, is actually an honor. After all, it clearly shows the kind of a person YOU are.

Bring it on. Let's see who wins in the end.

This is the person you support. He will NOT let you visit him.........ever. You are not good enough for him.

TrumpLuxury.jpg

I have no doubt about that. Then again, being viewed as an idiot by bullies and blind-by-choice supporters of a tyrant who wants to destroy our nation and reap the benefits of it personally, is actually an honor. After all, it clearly shows the kind of a person YOU are.

Bring it on. Let's see who wins in the end.

Dude shut up. You're not important

Dude shut up. You're not important
It is evident that I am important. You keep trying to bring me down...........over and over and over and over and over and over again. You certainly are spending time trying to do it. People do not waste their time on unimportant things!

Bring it on. I am ready "and" willing.

It is evident that I am important. You keep trying to bring me down...........over and over and over and over and over and over again. You certainly are spending time trying to do it. People do not waste their time on unimportant things!

Bring it on. I am ready "and" willing.

Again, shut up already, ya attention seeking parasite

Now you're being even more ridiculous. Prove your idiotic accusations ya tired old shrivel

you can't stop can you? You cannot allow an old shriveled idiotic man to win. You have to prove that you are a winner.

Bring it on. I am ready and willing to continue this idiotic conversation. I will have you know that in my entire life, I have only given up one time before and it took me 24 years before I did it. It was my first wife. She finally convinced me that I would never win with her. Then again, winning with her meant nothing. She was the kind of a person that I could be 99% good and she would find and key on the 1% bad. I finally realized that spending more time with her was not an intelligent thing to do.

That giving up (one time in my life) was the best thing that I ever did. 2 years later, I found my current wife and she is pure Gold. She is still very beautiful but her facial beauty is overwhelmed by her inner beauty. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Here is a pic of her when young. She was a famous singer.

1724432742263.png

This shriveled old man actually accomplished his dreams. Have you?

Just watch the expression on that poor kids face! He was smiling, and doing nothing wrong, then he was angrily yanked by his father...in front of the world. That is when his facial expression turned from happy too ashamed. Walz let the mask slip for just one second, but his true nature is on full display. It only takes a split second for truth to be seen.

Just watch the expression on that poor kids face! He was smiling, and doing nothing wrong, then he was angrily yanked by his father...in front of the world. That is when his facial expression turned from happy too ashamed. Walz let the mask slip for just one second, but his true nature is on full display. It only takes a split second for truth to be seen.

Just the fact that he brought his autistic, non-verbal child into an arena full of screaming people and loud music is despicable.

Forum List

Back