Why did Tim Walz physically abuse his handicapped son on TV last night?

Attacking a father for abusing his kid. No wonder you let Biden and Ashley's shower go oh hum
Holding his hand is abuse?
The son was headed in the wrong direction and Walz pulled him in the direction he needed to go

If this is the best you guys have to complain about, you are going to lose Bigly

Walz showed himself to be a loving father and not afraid to show it
His children showed how much they love their father

That is why Republicans have to stoop to make idiotic threads like this

This guy is dangerously insane.

You can tell this is a regular thing, too, just look at his wife's eyes. She sees this all the time.

It looked like he was trying to get him under control early in case he wandered or did something that would look optically bad.

Meh, I rank this a 2.5-3 out of 10 on the outrage scale. If there was more to this I would change my mind. The 30 trips to China concern me quite a bit more on that same scale...

What a dick...damn near ripped his son's arm off... how bad does this get behind closed doors when no one is watching....

I called security at a home depot because a man was shoving his mentally challenged son into the wall and grabbing his arm and yanking him around.... like that....

This guy is dangerously insane.

You can tell this is a regular thing, too, just look at his wife's eyes. She sees this all the time.

time to move on.jpg

Forum List

Back