You should listen to what RFK has to say. You certainly won't hear it in the media

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

The democrat party truly is the party of fascism.

Bernie sanders explained how it's rigged in a sense where if they don't want you running you won't be running

Similar thing to Tulsi gabbard, she was pushed out of being able to run as well by her own people.

Bernie sanders explained how it's rigged in a sense where if they don't want you running you won't be running

Similar thing to Tulsi gabbard, she was pushed out of being able to run as well by her own people.

Tulsi was not pushed out, she was beat. Sanders was allowed to run in the Democratic primary and was not a democrat.

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

no question about it

Well yes, him and Trump and Epstein, best buds.

And the right has no problem with that.
I have a big problem with the demafasict embracing clinton after there is photo evidence of him getting back rubs from one of epstein slaves, I have a big problem with your party protecting epstein and working to get him of the sex offender list, because he was a donor

I have no problem with trump kicking him out of mar largo and prosecuting him.

The right will believe anything but the truth.

I do like how the guy he endorsed...Trump....made the “poison” he rails against.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but in the old days, you didn’t endorse someone who made something you swore (about a month ago) was poisoning our kids. Seems odd.
And a black woman wouldn't have gone to work for a man she considered a racist. Go figure.

He's just trying to martyr himself.

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.

Or if they also hung out with Epstein, I can see why they'd like his morality.

Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.

You mean HONORABLE COMBAT VETERAN Tulsi, as opposed to "stolen valor" Tampon Tim, the "weekend warrior" for 24-years.

You can shove that "Russia" card up your ass....sideways.
MaMOOT's posts are all moot

If Trump and Epstein are best buds that means the Democrats and Epstein were all overs in a giant pedophile orgy.

Funny you bring up pedopjiles. KAMALA HARRIS DROPPED ALL PEDOPHILE CASES AGAINST CATHOLIC PRIESTS IN SAN FRANSISCO!

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.

Or if they also hung out with Epstein, I can see why they'd like his morality.

Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.
I saw the speech and he laid it out that the Democrat Party is the old American Communist Party. As clear as a bell they are. And, they have control of the media just like Putin does in Russia and how all communist nations have control over their media. If you cannot see this, then you must also be a communist.
Just think of it, The Democrat Party took out a sitting President with a coup of their own and replaced him with someone who hasn't received a single vote to run for President. You run around claiming Trump is the anti-democratic candidate. Yet, Trump actually received majority votes of the Republican Party to run for President. Not so with Camel Communist. RFK stated this so well along with the media censoring him along with Trump. Censorship doesn't seem to bother you or most Democrats. Why? Harris spoke of at least 26 lies last night. You think the media will point these things out except for Fox News? What's wrong with you people? Honestly, what is the matter with your minds and hearts?

If Trump and Epstein are best buds that means the Democrats and Epstein were all overs in a giant pedophile orgy.

Funny you bring up pedopjiles. KAMALA HARRIS DROPPED ALL PEDOPHILE CASES AGAINST CATHOLIC PRIESTS IN SAN FRANSISCO!
If Facebook could censor you they will for bringing that up. Communists are anti-free speech and pro destroying children.

Do you have any best friends? I don't think so because you don't know what best friends are. You have a handful of pictures and you think they must be best friends. But, let's not let you distract from the real issues. The Democrats are pedoes that also are anti-democratic as well. RFK laid this out clearly. Great speech showing why the Demoncratic Party is the American Communist Party.

You mean HONORABLE COMBAT VETERAN Tulsi, as opposed to "stolen valor" Tampon Tim, the "weekend warrior" for 24-years.

You can shove that "Russia" card up your ass....sideways.
Thanx for insulting members of the NG, asshole.

Forum List

Back