Has Kamala taken the Pro-Military position from Republicans?

Your view of what the Military should be went out in the 1950s

An Army of White Male Straight Christians was the Republican ideal

Integrating Blacks was treated as a threat
Expanding the roles of women was opposed
Accepting that gays are part of the military was repulsive

Yes, todays Military is diverse and open to anyone who wants to serve their country
Wilson and FDR segregated the military

…because nothing says “we love the military” like unconditionally surrendering Afghanistan, stranding our aids and Allies there and leaving $85B of military equipment to the Taliban

Plus worrying more about DEI than actually being able to defeat our potential enemies.

So let me get this straight

Only white, straight, Christian males are capable of defeating our enemies

Not at all. The issue isn't the people, it's the concentration on DEI at the leadership levels.

Oh…I get you point

Only White, Christian, Straight males are capable of leadership positions

You do not "support the military," when you...
  • allow women to serve as men, and vice versa,
  • place women in combat-arms roles,
  • force Officers to award promotions and choice assignments on a DEI basis,
  • appoint career bureaucrats as top generals,
  • you get the idea.
NOBODY either in the Armed Forces or contemplating joining up would believe her absurd statement of support. Nor are they influenced by the phony slanders of Trump mentioned above. Some of us have three-digit IQ's.
This is a lie.

Democrats very much support the military.

Oh…I get you point

Only White, Christian, Straight males are capable of leadership positions

talk about being obtuse.

DEI is caring more about what a person is, to check a box, than caring about how they can do their job.

It used to just poison corporations and civilian government, now it's infested our military.

talk about being obtuse.

DEI is caring more about what a person is, to check a box, than caring about how they can do their job.

It used to just poison corporations and civilian government, now it's infested our military.

I worked for DoD for 40 years
During that time, I saw the Officers Corps become more diverse with women, blacks and Hispanics elevated to command positions.

I worked with female, black and Hispanic Generals and found them to be effective leaders

I worked for DoD for 40 years
During that time, I saw the Officers Corps become more diverse with women, blacks and Hispanics elevated to command positions.

I worked with female, black and Hispanic Generals and found them to be effective leaders

Becoming more diverse and being slaves to DEI are two different things.

DEI ignores merit for box checking.

Show where DEI ever says to ignore merit

Show where it makes merit the overriding concern.

Of course the left won't come out and say it.

But when you concentrate on one thing outside your original scope, your original scope usually suffers.

talk about being obtuse.

Truman faced the same backlash when he integrated blacks. Biden won the active duty vote in 2020.+

Forum List

Back