Another Speech from last night that to me, was powerful

Another powerful observation:

Let's parse what Tucker said

1) she is much more skillful than I have ever seen! Wow, and Trump saying she is so stupid. Hmm
2) she is a liar. What the is saying about Jan 6th are untrue. Those people storming the Capitol were good people and not the violent extremists that she calls them.
3) Tucker saying "Kamala is a liar. The people entering the capitol carried no weapons" Here is the truth: the claim that January 6 rioters did not carry any weapons is not even close to true, as video footage showed that very day and as numerous court cases have further proven. People who illegally breached Capitol grounds during the riot were armed with a wide variety of weapons, including guns, stun guns, knives, batons, baseball bats, flagpoles and chemical sprays. The Justice Department said in its most recent update on Capitol riot cases that 122 of the people who have been charged in connection to the riot “have been charged with entering a restricted area with a dangerous or deadly weapon.”

I stopped listening to the video then. Everything that Tucker is saying are lies, except one "she is more skillful than I have ever seen". Isn't skill a positive that a president should have? I mean, Trump has proven he is the exact opposite of skillful. He made 124 promises when he became president and was only able to accomplish 25 of them, even though for 2 years, he had both the House and the Senate with a majority on his side. That is exactly the opposite of skillful. This is not opinion, but simple data/fact.

Jeezus, are Trumpers so blind that they can't see the dichotomies in this?

Here is another powerful speech from last night's convention that was not only well done and well presented but resonated powerfully with me. This is police chief Chris Swanson talking.

LOL January 6th

This Dem SHILL asshole completely forgot to mention the 2,000 TWO THOUSAND police officers INJURED during the months long Dem summer of RIOTS, LOOTING and BURNING.
Hold on a second. Think about your statement "TWO THOUSAND police officers INJURED during the months long Dem summer of RIOTS, LOOTING and BURNING". Have you asked yourself why there was so much riots, looting and burning during Biden's presidency? Could it be that Republican supporters were not capable of accepting that a Democrat was president and they used hate, violence, and unrest to occur. After all, Trump certainly complained that the election was stolen and that they should protest that. In simple words, Trump stimulated and supported hate, unrest and protests, no?

LOL January 6th
Yeah, Jan 6th was one of the funniest things that has happened to our country in our lifetimes. Weren't you laughing while it was happening?

Jan6beatingcomposite.jpg

Let's see.

My list by order of strength and importance.

1) Kamala - great speech. she convinced me she is going to be a good president. That she will win against Trump
2) Michelle Obama - good speech. She reinforced my positive opinion of her and what life is really about. .
3) JB Pritzker. Powerful and to the point. Great speech
4) Doug Emhof (husband of Kamala) gave a revealing speech of how Kamala is as a wife and person
5) Police Chief Chris Swanson. - strong and powerful speech addressing a different (but important) topic. Law and order.
6) Barack Obama - good as always. Supported what the Democratic party is about.

No one else caught my attention.

And by the way, I am not biased other than with respecting people that get their message out in an intelligent and positive way.

Contrary to this, here is one of the most stupid speeches that Trump has done. It was 3 weeks ago

You didn't read my post. I asked you which speeches at the Republican convention you found powerful. If you're not biased then there must have been some.

Yeah, Jan 6th was one of the funniest things that has happened to our country in our lifetimes. Weren't you laughing while it was happening?

Yup worse than September 11 and Pearl Harbor combined. What would the Dem party do without useful idiots. God bless you.

Here is another powerful speech from last night's convention that was not only well done and well presented but resonated powerfully with me. This is police chief Chris Swanson talking.

He looks just like Kamala in that picture! Mouth open waiting for big penises

You didn't read my post. I asked you which speeches at the Republican convention you found powerful. If you're not biased then there must have been some.
You have to be kidding me, right?

Powerful speeches at the Republican convention? Zero

Sarah Huckabee Sanders? - Ridiculous
JD Vance - pure and biased racism and stupidity.
Tucker - laughable
Madeline Blame - skewed information
Ben Carson - Blabbering lies
Trump? - don't even ask. Trump being the liar and debaser that he is, had nothing good to say that was in any way powerful or even intelligent.

Tucker - laughable
Trump? - don't even ask. Trump being the liar and debaser that he is, had nothing good to say that was in any way powerful or even intelligent.
All we need to know your head is firmly ensconced up the DNC's ass, and are probably another paid hack!

Yup worse than September 11 and Pearl Harbor combined. What would the Dem party do without useful idiots. God bless you.
thank you for your good wishes. Coming from you though, I feel they are the exact opposite. You have a heart?

Tucker - laughable
So, then you are biased after all. Just admit to who you are. Don't say you aren't biased when you are. Own it. Don't lie.

So, then you are biased after all. Just admit to who you are. Don't say you aren't biased when you are. Own it. Don't lie.
Not at all. Why don't you tell me what speeches YOU found strong and powerful at the Republican convention and at the Democratic convention? we can then compare your pics with mine and decide who truly is biased, based on data, statistics, and facts! You willing to debate?

Let's see.

My list by order of strength and importance.

1) Kamala - great speech. she convinced me she is going to be a good president. That she will win against Trump
2) Michelle Obama - good speech. She reinforced my positive opinion of her and what life is really about. .
3) JB Pritzker. Powerful and to the point. Great speech
4) Doug Emhof (husband of Kamala) gave a revealing speech of how Kamala is as a wife and person
5) Police Chief Chris Swanson. - strong and powerful speech addressing a different (but important) topic. Law and order.
6) Barack Obama - good as always. Supported what the Democratic party is about.

No one else caught my attention.

And by the way, I am not biased other than with respecting people that get their message out in an intelligent and positive way.

Contrary to this, here is one of the most stupid speeches that Trump has done. It was 3 weeks ago

What policies did Camel Toe Harris say she was going to run on? I mean you said she had a great speech, what will she do for you?

thank you for your good wishes. Coming from you though, I feel they are the exact opposite. You have a heart?
None.

I just cracks me up how your cult masters have convinced you that January 6th has actual significance.

I addressed this on another post. It is not exactly the way you picture it. Having said that, it is possible that Walz could have handled it better. Then again, none of us is perfect and we all make mistakes. Itis the sum of everything we have done and what guidelines we believe in that adds up to whether our positives are more and better than our negatives.

If anyone looks closely, we can always find something we did that was wrong. It is the sum of all things that should be the judging factor. Walz has done much more good than bad in his life. To begin with, he dedicated 24 years of his life to serving this country in the military. That is a big positive anyway you look at it.
Yeah, billions of dollars burned to the ground, and people murdered during those riots, but hey, Walz could of handled it better. Bwaaahhaaaaaa.....Such an sycophant for the Demofascist party, i know i would of done a better job, as soon as the burning started the police would have orders to shoot to kill. That would stop the rioting day one.

Truth seeking is something you should always to before you quote someone.

Your own link says the following:
The 60-year-old Democratic governor was accused by the Republican-controlled Minnesota Senate’s Joint Transportation and Judiciary and Public Safety Committee

Here is the truth:

If you can't do any research before you open your mouth to repeat what a biased person (like Vance) said, then you are not worth debating with.
hilarious. Walz's wife said she "kept the window open to smell the burning tires" -
Communication was poor? how about the smoke? a dead give away

The looting and fires continued that night and into the next day.
but communication was poor! lol

Forum List

Back