Democratic National Convention: It starts in less than 24 hours.

Here we go with attacks on the media -- the Trump-ian deflection mode.
But it's not as close as you are being led to believe....and the MSM wants you to keep coming back.

It's over just like last time when they had Biden up by 7 points in the GE polls leaning left. They had Hillary up by 8.

Aren't you noticing a trend yet?

If it makes you feel better than by all means.....but if you want to start accepting reality then I suggest you do something different.

But it's not as close as you are being led to believe....and the MSM wants you to keep coming back.

It's over just like last time when they had Biden up by 7 points in the GE polls leaning left. They had Hillary up by 8.

Aren't you noticing a trend yet?

If it makes you feel better than by all means.....but if you want to start accepting reality then I suggest you do something different.
The MSM? Good gawd. There are polls and then there are polls. Then there are people that analyze polls. Campaigns also do their own polling . Everyone is interested in the polls.

You confuse polling with predictions with surveys, with...

You're a parrot

The MSM? Good gawd. There are polls and then there are polls. Then there are people that analyze polls. Campaigns also do their own polling . Everyone is interested in the polls.

You confuse polling with predictions with surveys, with...

You're a parrot
I'm a parrot? Good one!
But just as an FYI....looks like some fun is heading for the stage at YOUR convention.

No one is there!!!!!
Between the protesters and the lackluster support for a possible lush....and the total failure of Harris during her 2020 bid....
Then the lack of unifying message...

Nobody is supporting anything but the party.

Harris has NEVER had a successful primary. She can't grow support. She is a leech off of existing support.

Forum List

Back