Another Speech from last night that to me, was powerful

Why debase another thread with your pointless cut and paste spam?
Maybe because it upsets you (makes you come back again, and again, and again, and again, and again) and that makes me feel that I am accomplishing something like "getting under your skin and with you being such an asshole, it makes me feel good"?

Yes, I am hurt.

View attachment 1000175

No one takes pity on me. I go to sleep every night crying. It is so unfair that there are people out there that don't give a shit about others and they enjoy debasing them.

Weep, weep, weep.

then again, I have to thank the lord that he allowed me to obtain all my dreams. I am economically set for the rest of my life, I love what I do, and I am married to a beautiful woman who was a famous singer and is more beautiful inside than outside and that truly loves me (as I love her).

As such, I guess I really have no reason to weep, weep, weep.

View attachment 1000176

My wife when young:

View attachment 1000178
Ain't it great that an anonymous message board let's you be the person you dreamed of being?

Maybe because it upsets you (makes you come back again, and again, and again, and again, and again) and that makes me feel that I am accomplishing something like "getting under your skin and with you being such an asshole, it makes me feel good"?
So, you admit your participation in threads is for the sake of spamming for no reason. You can't help yourself as you have a compulsion which keeps you coming back.

Yes, I am hurt.

View attachment 1000175

No one takes pity on me. I go to sleep every night crying. It is so unfair that there are people out there that don't give a shit about others and they enjoy debasing them.

Weep, weep, weep.

then again, I have to thank the lord that he allowed me to obtain all my dreams. I am economically set for the rest of my life, I love what I do, and I am married to a beautiful woman who was a famous singer and is more beautiful inside than outside and that truly loves me (as I love her).

As such, I guess I really have no reason to weep, weep, weep.

View attachment 1000176

My wife when young:

View attachment 1000178
and now like this?

a8779702-91cb-4d61-85a4-7a6a2679c035.jpg

Ain't it great that an anonymous message board let's you be the person you dreamed of being?
yes, oh and by the way, this is my wife now with me at the hospital when they amputated my toe, staying with me for 3 days, sleeping on an uncomfortable couch but doing so because she truly loves me.

Do you have anyone willing to do that for you?

Amparoathospital.jpg

yes, oh and by the way, this is my wife now with me at the hospital when they amputated my toe, staying with me for 3 days, sleeping on an uncomfortable couch but doing so because she truly loves me.

Do you have anyone willing to do that for you?

View attachment 1000185
I have no reason to accept your cut and paste photo as anything but your desperate attempt at some appeal for pity. Did you steal that photo from the web?

I have no reason to accept your cut and paste photo as anything but your desperate attempt at some appeal for pity. Did you steal that photo from the web?
Remember about sociopaths.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
Hard to believe anything from a Marxist.

I expected nothing less from you.

I have to believe that conversations between us in the future are going to be a waste of my time. I have attempted to give you real information (including articles, data, statistics, facts, and even pics that show reality) but you have no interest in anyone but yourself. You are doing this (using my last pic to you).

Lookinginthemirror.jpg

You have earned the title of #9 on my ignore list. Congratulations!

Bye

I expected nothing less from you.

I have to believe that conversations between us in the future are going to be a waste of my time. I have attempted to give you real information (including articles, data, statistics, facts, and even pics that show reality) but you have no interest in anyone but yourself. You are doing this (using my last pic to you).

View attachment 1000194

You have earned the title of #9 on my ignore list. Congratulations!

Bye
Bye. Your cowardly retreat was expected.

Your "conversations" of cut and paste cartoons were pointless and a waste of bandwidth.

Coup or not, every Democrat is for Harris now! I am so sorry for you. I FEEL your pain! it is so unjust that a Black Woman is going to destroy a White man (who is a narcissist asshole).

View attachment 1000172

kneepads is a lot less black than maobama, but she's using the same strategy xiden used, hide, occasionally put out little blurbs and let the media carry her water. I seriously doubt she'll do a debate and unscripted interviews are out of the question. I don't think voters, other than die hard commies, will let her get away it.

kneepads is a lot less black than maobama, but she's using the same strategy xiden used, hide, occasionally put out little blurbs and let the media carry her water. I seriously doubt she'll do a debate and unscripted interviews are out of the question. I don't think voters, other than die hard commies, will let her get away it.

"kneepads is a lot less black than maobama"

Do you EVER do any research before opening your mouth before putting your shoe in it?

Explain the difference in blackness please!

kamaloaobamaparents.jpg

Kamalasfather.jpg

never underestimate the stupidity and vapidness of modern Americans

Forum List

Back