RFK Jr is currently delivering a very accurate bludgeoning of the Democrat Party right now.

What do all the Repubs that endorsed Harris know?

What do all the people that worked for Trump during his term in office that have endorsed Harris know?

But you dismiss them with the wave of your hand and trust the CT kook.

So, how is that rail strike in your country going?
The difference is none of those RINOs ever talk about policy.

RFK Jr just gave a detailed speech about policies, the war in Ukraine, Big Pharma, the food industry that is poisoning Americans, censorship, and why supporting Trump is the best way to fight those battles.

Okay, so what was the Lankford-Sinnema bipartisan bill in the senate then on immigration?

We don't need another bill that speeds up the naturalization process. We need one that deports 20 million illegals.

What ever This goofball moving over to the hate party can do can't equal the number of women that will show up because of the right to choose/ No poll can calculate this position. Trump was done when they put a black women in front of women hating bigots. They can't even control their mouths the hate so much. the slime just oozes from their every word. HATE HATE HATE!

The difference is none of those RINOs ever talk about policy.

RFK Jr just gave a detailed speech about policies, the war in Ukraine, Big Pharma, the food industry that is poisoning Americans, censorship, and why supporting Trump is the best way to fight those battles.
The following are Fat Elvis' position on listed issues.

1. Ukraine. Fat Elvis will screw the people of country.
2. Big Pharma. Fat Elvis will take their money and protect the biggest donor.
3. The Food Industry... No president eats more Big Macs and KFC.
4. Censorship. Yes, this is the same guy would call NBC and CBS to get late night talk show hosts fired. Fat Elvis would have no problem censuring media to his messaging.

He is unfit for the office.

Why did his voters left supporting him after near half went to Kamala after she came in the scene, not support Trump in the first place? What made them support RFKjr instead of Trump?

Did they not like Trump? Or did they feel he was too old?

I'm wondering why his supporters would go to voting for Trump now? Has Trump changed or grown younger?
I don't know how it shifts the swing state votes, no one does. What is important is what he said and how he said it. The Democratic Party of today is corrupt to it's core and in no way resembles the Democrat Party of JFK or Robert Kennedy.

He understands what is at stake. The future oligarchy doesn't care.

It's just shocking how far the quality of candidates and policies have fallen in 30 years. As much as Bill Clinton was incompetent and overly optimistic in some theatres, his policies were more in line with what guided the U.S to success.
Clinton actually worked with Republicans who owned the House and the Senate with their Contract With America, who bent Clinton's arm behind his back into submission. But, I'll give Clinton credit for realizing that if he was going to get anything done he had to work with them instead of resisting. We have gone downhill since Clinton left office.

The following are Fat Elvis' position on listed issues.

1. Ukraine. Fat Elvis will screw the people of country.
2. Big Pharma. Fat Elvis will take their money and protect the biggest donor.
3. The Food Industry... No president eats more Big Macs and KFC.
4. Censorship. Yes, this is the same guy would call NBC and CBS to get late night talk show hosts fired. Fat Elvis would have no problem censuring media to his messaging.

He is unfit for the office.
“Fat Elvis”?

So you support getting more Ukrainians killed.
You support Big Pharma and forced vaxxes.
You support Big Food poisoning Americans.
You support censorship.

You’re a communist.

To bring things into focus:

This Kennedy endorsement is devastating for Kamala's chances in the swing states.

Take PA, for example, where Kennedy is consistently polling anywhere from 4-6%.

That is more than the ostensible advantage either of the two biggest candidates hold in the state across every single poll on the spectrum.

If the majority of those voters now move to Trump, it's over.

That's the ball game folks.

I heard on Kudlow that dem donor polling shows FKH at a swing state disadvantage, and that was before the RFK endorsement.

Yep.

One of Kamala's own Super PACS came out and admitted that the public polls are much rosier for her than their own internals.

Shocker, I know.

This speech brilliant and devastating for the Democrat Regime. WOW
A few quotes from journalists covering this event (is anybody actually listening or tuning in?):

1) Five of Kennedy’s siblings have released a statement on Instagram saying his decision to endorse Trump “is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear.” His siblings, who have publicly disavowed his campaign since last year, conclude their statement: “It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

2) Kennedy says the decision to back Trump is “a difficult sacrifice for my wife and children.” His wife, the actress Cheryl Hines, has privately expressed concern about a potential endorsement, I have been told by several people close to Kennedy.

3) Kennedy mentioned Trump's "biggest donors" as among the people who gave him confidence to endorse Trump. The biggest donor to Kennedy is also the biggest donor to Trump: Timothy Mellon, a reclusive heir to a Gilded Age fortune.

4a) Campaign-finance records show that Kennedy's running mate, Nicole Shanahan, was refunded $925,000 from the Kennedy campaign on July 18. We didn’t learn about that refund until this week, but it’s unusual to see a self-funding candidate get money refunded to them — a move that surely foreshadowed today's announcement. Shanahan had put in $12.5 million in successive donations to back their ticket.

4b) The Kennedy campaign will be one of the cycle’s oddest money-in-politics stories. This was a campaign that had an extraordinary reliance on a supportive super PAC, a security consultant who put millions (temporarily) into backing him, and in Shanahan, a running mate who was chosen in no small part because of her ability to financially support their bid. Kennedy faced many big challenges, like ballot access. And his campaign-finance gambits couldn’t overcome them.

Last edited:
Yep.

One of Kamala's own Super PACS came out and admitted that the public polls are much rosier for her than their own internals.

Shocker, I know.
and?

What does Donald Trump have to say? :auiqs.jpg:

While Baier and MacCallum struggled to interject, Trump carried on talking about immigrants “from prisons and jails, from mental institutions and insane asylums;” his polling success over Harris with people of color, voters, or simply women who “want safety;” and the auto workers in Michigan who support him.

MacCallum noted Harris' rise among voters of color. “She’s having some success in that, at this point. What are you going to do — what’s your strategy to rebuild the momentum that you had with those voters?” she asked.

“No, she’s not having success. I’m having success. I’m doing great with the Hispanic voters. I’m doing great with Black men. I’m doing great with women, because women want safety," Trump replied.

“No, it’s only in your eyes that they have that, Martha,” he added. “We’re doing very well in the polls.”

Forum List

Back