RFK Jr is currently delivering a very accurate bludgeoning of the Democrat Party right now.

Kennedy laid it out pretty cleanly: Democrats are the party of war, corruption, censorship and not the party they used to be when his father was a politician. He's right, and I see he's only withdrawing from battleground states, encouraging his constituency to vote for Trump and endorsing Trump. What a great way to end the weekend.

Clinton actually worked with Republicans who owned the House and the Senate with their Contract With America, who bent Clinton's arm behind his back into submission. But, I'll give Clinton credit for realizing that if he was going to get anything done he had to work with them instead of resisting. We have gone downhill since Clinton left office.
In Clinton's second term he moved more toward being a Centrist President. He had some very damaging policies but he was I believe the last American President to balance the budget. Personally he and Hillary were corrupt and enriched themselves through their foundation but as a President he did some good things.

“Fat Elvis”?

So you support getting more Ukrainians killed.
You support Big Pharma and forced vaxxes.
You support Big Food poisoning Americans.
You support censorship.

You’re a communist.

“Fat Elvis”? The last years of Elvis' career as a fat, drugged up and washed-out singer just doing the same act. Fat Elvis is running for president the same way.

So you support getting more Ukrainians killed. I support the young democracy and the borders of Ukraine against russian invasion. I support the degrading of pootin's vodka army. You don't.

You support Big Pharma and forced vaxxes. I support drug companies inventing technologies that help human health. Yes, I took the voluntary vaccine. You don't

You support Big Food poisoning Americans. I support Fat Elvis eating that food you claim are poisoning Americans. I also bet you were against the Obama effort to improve school lunches with healthier food chances.

You support censorship. I'm against disinformation and lies from the RW. You don't

You’re a communist. Hilarious, are you a fascist?

and?

What does Donald Trump have to say? :auiqs.jpg:

While Baier and MacCallum struggled to interject, Trump carried on talking about immigrants “from prisons and jails, from mental institutions and insane asylums;” his polling success over Harris with people of color, voters, or simply women who “want safety;” and the auto workers in Michigan who support him.

MacCallum noted Harris' rise among voters of color. “She’s having some success in that, at this point. What are you going to do — what’s your strategy to rebuild the momentum that you had with those voters?” she asked.

“No, she’s not having success. I’m having success. I’m doing great with the Hispanic voters. I’m doing great with Black men. I’m doing great with women, because women want safety," Trump replied.

“No, it’s only in your eyes that they have that, Martha,” he added. “We’re doing very well in the polls.”

The saddest part is that you think somewhere in there was an actual rejoinder to the fact that one of Kamala's own Super Pacs admits the polls are overly optimistic for her.

But you rock on with your stupid self.

It's Friday.

I'm going to get a beer.

When I'm back, I know you'll still be here.

You never leave. ;)

The saddest part is that you think somewhere in there was an actual rejoinder to the fact that one of Kamala's own Super Pacs admits the polls are overly optimistic for her.

It's Friday.

I'm going to get a beer.

You never leave. ;)
The day Trump tells us what his internal polls say is the day...

Harris/Walz campaign has been saying it will be a tight race from here on in.

so...

go away yourself, loser
:abgg2q.jpg:

It's Friday.

I'm going to get a beer.

You never leave. ;)
Polling"

WAPO
Ruth Igielnik

Kennedy’s decision to suspend his campaign is unlikely to significantly change the nature of the race. Even if all Republicans or independents who supported Kennedy now switch to supporting Trump, Trump would only gain an average of 1 percentage point across swing states, according to our polling.

Except, Joe does not have dementia. You cannot point to a medical exam that says that. So much for your ability to stick with facts, like a real legal mind or lawyer would.
Except he clearly has dementia and your denial is ephemeral trite nonsense just as we’ve come to expect from you, the dainty.

Your peeps don’t perform the coup just because the old twerp has a stutter.

Except he clearly has dementia and your denial is ephemeral trite nonsense just as we’ve come to expect from you, the dainty.

Your peeps don’t perform the coup just because the old twerp has a stutter.
Wait!

You're always playing the lawyer here.

Prosecuting Joe without any real evidence? Oh shame. Turn in your law degree. The matchbook company is still in business -- online.

Wait!

You're always playing the lawyer here.

No. I’m not. That’s just another trite troll lie by you, the dainty.
Prosecuting Joe without any real evidence?

People don’t get prosecuted for being mentally ok or your record would be massive. You idiot.
Oh shame. Turn in your law degree. The matchbook company is still in business -- online.
Ok. Turn in your graduation certificate from kindergarten special ed. You actually failed.

People don’t get prosecuted for being mentally ok or your record would be massive. You idiot.
D'Oh!

Prosecute: meaning “to follow to the end” or “to engage in.”' - to engage in attacking Joe Biden.
get yer head back out of your arse

No one in their wildest imaginations sees you actually in a court of law being a prosecutor. :laughing0301:

D'Oh!

Prosecute: meaning “to follow to the end” or “to engage in.”' - to engage in attacking Joe Biden.
get yer head back out of your arse

No one in their wildest imaginations sees you actually in a court of law being a prosecutor.
Lying sack of obvious dishonesty that you always are: we all know you were referencing “prosecute” in the legal sense which is why you staged up your stale reference to my career.

You are a compulsive liar but at least ou are transparent in your fraudulence.

You really suck at all of this the dainty.

Forum List

Back