You should listen to what RFK has to say. You certainly won't hear it in the media

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

The democrat party truly is the party of fascism.

As part of the deal JFK jr will have to align his face with Trump's ass. But he's already been there so that should not be a problem.

I get it... RFK doesn't want to traffic in children, so there's really no reason to be a democrat... I also hear he doesn't want to bomb brown kids "over the horizon".... just not his cup of tea.

Imagine how far the dim cult has fallen when an icon literally can't stand the embarrassment anymore and has to cross over just to feel human again. Glad to have him.... rumor is he'll run the CIA and lead an investigation into his uncle's assassination. That'll fuck up some Dim boomers.... :laughing0301:

Not all of his family and he says he still respects and loves them all.
Does Spanky know that JFK loves his family even though they're all Dems? I see trouble brewing once the orange babbling jerkoff gets wind of this.

I get it... RFK doesn't want to traffic in children, so there's really no reason to be a democrat... I also hear he doesn't want to bomb brown kids "over the horizon".... just not his cup of tea.

Imagine how far the dim cult has fallen when an icon literally can't stand the embarrassment anymore and has to cross over just to feel human again. Glad to have him.... rumor is he'll run the CIA and lead an investigation into his uncle's assassination. That'll fuck up some Dim boomers.... :laughing0301:
1724454025721.png

Looks like we got trouble.

Look, JFK jr approached Harris for a meeting. He was rebuffed so his nose is out of joint, thus Trump got his endorsement with a promise from Dotard for a job. Of course, Spanky will fuck him over becausse his word ain't worth a piss in a windstorm.

It will glorious when JFK jr gets Trump's special brand of a screw job.

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

Yes the Democrats have done everything they can think of to keep him from getting on the ballot everywhere, and getting him removed from the ballot when he is already there. It is reprehensible and indefensible, but they've been doing it.

My concern though is RFK Jr. does hold some pretty leftist positions on things that are counterproductive on MAGA visions and goals, but he also is right of center and opposed to the authoritarian demands of the Green New Deal and has campaigned on closing the border and deporting the illegals.

They're kicking around on social media the idea of him being CIA Director under Trump. I can find nothing in his resume', bio, experience that would qualify him for such a position. I could see him as heading the EPA or something similar.

The faithful Democrat minions will not listen or they will dismiss everything he says as they are told to do by their Democrat Masters.

It's so weird and creepy that you think it's okay to air your perversions in public like that.

You're not normal. If you weren't always hiding in a SafeSpace, normal people would have pointed that out to you.
Aww.... it's still on the 'weird' thing... like it's stuck in 3 weeks ago, imagine that.

TamponTimmy will send you a memo - ix-nay on the 'weird' shit... the AWOL deserter guzzled horse jizz and he slapped his kid around in front of the entire planet last night. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

OMG, that kid has disabilities and deserves a real father.... THAT is fucking weird.... and sad.

Dems annd our libturds are incapable of and unwilling to even try to be honest.
RFK is the one that randomly killed a bear, threw it in his trunk and then dumped it in Central Park, while visiting New York, right? That is another strange dude, backing your strange candidate. Typical.

Bernie sanders explained how it's rigged in a sense where if they don't want you running you won't be running

Similar thing to Tulsi gabbard, she was pushed out of being able to run as well by her own people.

The Democrats are NOT an American political party any longer. They are getting by with a corrupted and complicit Media Machine that is able to fool half of Americans. The other half can think for themselves and see them for what they are. A banana Republic Regime worthy of Haiti or El Salvador not America.

Forum List

Back